Chapter 31: Evolution by Fire x2!!!

Começar do início

'Oh Ash... be careful..." Serena thought with worry as she touched her blue ribbon on her outfit. Back when Serena traveled with Ash through Kalos, she was always concerned over Ash's safety since he was always reckless in battle. This didn't change even when she left for Hoenn. When she was in Hoenn, she watched a live broadcast of the Alola League and was concerned whenever Ash would make some type of daring move during battle. She thought she had a heart attack when Ash used Pikachu's Z-Move against the Melemele Guardian Deity, Tapu Koko.

However, when Serena looked at Ash, he had a grin on his face. 'Ash must be very confident...' she thought with a smile.

"Servine! Use your agile speed to dodge Emboar's attack! Pignite, use Fire Pledge to destroy the rocks from Camerupt's Rock Slide, and Oshawott use Hydro Pump to disrupt the Hyper Beam!" Ash ordered out.

Servine quickly dodged Emboar's attack with her graceful movements, Pignite summoned pillars of fire to destroy the falling rocks, while Oshawott's Hydro Pump was powerful enough to cancel out Pyroar's Hyper Beam.

"Alright! Pignite, use Flame Charge and Servine use Aerial Ace on Pyroar!" Ash commanded to start a counterattack.

Pignite started stomping on the ground, before being engulfed in a body of fire and charging forward. Servine, on the other hand, jumped high in the air and started spinning her body and dived towards Pyroar.

"Emboar! Get in front of Pyroar and use Hammer Arm to block their attacks!" Shamus countered with a furious look.

Shamus's Emboar stood in front of Pyroar and used his large arms to block Pignite and Servine's physical attacks, causing Pignite and Servine to jump back to their side of the battlefield.

"Everyone, hang tough!" Ash yelled out to his three battling Pokémon. 

"Camerupt! Use Rock Slide on Oshawott!" Shamus shouted out.

Oshawott was startled so he quickly got his scalchop from his stomach to try to shield himself from the falling rocks.

"Oh no! Oshawott!" Bonnie cried out with a worried face.

"Servine! Protect Oshawott by cutting up those rocks with Leaf Storm!" Ash ordered.

"Ser-Vine!" Servine cried out, summoning a storm of leaves from her tail. She quickly directed the rapidly flowing leaves towards the rocks, dicing up the rocks into small pieces.

"So annoying..." Shamus mumbled, clenching his jaw.

"Way to go Servine!" Ash praised with a fist pump.

"Pika-chu!" (That was a great move!) Pikachu squeaked out to his friend, telling Servine that she did a great job.

"Osha- Osha." Oshawott thanked Servine by bowing repeatedly. (Thanks for the backup, Servine.)

"Ser. Servine." (No problem. Pay attention next time.)

"Pig-nite!" (We can win this!)

"Emboar and Pyroar! Use a combination attack! Flare Blitz, Emboar! Pyroar, use Overheat!" Shamus ordered his Pokémon.

"Oshawott! This is where you come in! Create a water barrier with your scalchop!" Ash ordered with his quick thinking.

"Osha....WOTT!" Oshawott cried out with determination.

Oshawott jumped into the air and used his scalchop to summon a large barrier of water to surround his fellow Unovan starter Pokémon. Emboar and Pyroar canceled their combination attack and were forced to retreat.

"What the!?" Shamus shouted out in surprise. He then let out a grunt and a glare at Ash.

"That's my Ash!" Serena said with her hands clasped together.