[8]

"You did What?" Cho shouted, an excited gleam on her face. (Y/N) had decided to tell Cho the following day, wanting to tell someone about what she had done. She wanted to know if she had done something wrong, since she hadn't seen the boy all day long. They sat in the library, pretending to be reading.

"Quiet Cho!" (Y/N) whispered harshly. "You need to quiet down or someone might misunderstand..."

"I can't believe you found him though." Cho smiled brightly, whispering loudly "and you made him mochi? You spent your whole night, a school night might I add, making a boy mochi!"

"Cho, I said be quiet!" (Y/N) tried to quieten her friend, an embarrassed blush creeping over her face. "Besides, I think he might be avoiding me now..."

"Whose avoiding you?" Izaka placed his hand on the back of (Y/N)'s chair, scaring the two girls slightly. 

"Where did you come from?" (Y/N) pretended to calm herself from the sudden appearance. "Scared me to pieces!"

Izaka chuckled as he sat beside her, his eyes looking to Cho. "Sorry for scaring you two. Now, what's going on?"

"Our little (Y/N) has a crush." Cho winked to the boy, smiling widely. 

"Really? Who?" Izaka's eyes widened as he looked to (Y/N), her face heated up in embarrassment. 

"It's not that I like him," she began "can we please stop talking about this?"

"Sugawara-san." The familiar voice called out from behind her, causing her to turn to see the figure that stood behind her. Kita's eyes were fixed on her, holding a wooden bento box. "I wanted to thank you for the mochi. It was nice."

(Y/N) felt the arrow pierce through her heart at his words. it was nice? Only nice? I spent all night making that mochi..

"So I made you something in return." He handed her the bento box, a slight smile on his face. He gave her a slight pat on the head "I hope you like it."

Before she could say anything, he left her in a speechless state. She held onto the box tightly, trying to process what had just happened. Her face burned. 

"Oh my gosh, that was Kita-san?" (Y/N) nodded slightly at Cho's question. The girl placed the box on the table, taking a deep breath. "What's inside?"

"I don't know.."

"Are you going to open it?" Cho's eyes brightened.

"Yeah, you should open it." Izaka's tone had turned sharp. (Y/N) was hesitant but lifted the lid up. Inside sat a small group of onigiri's, a few of them were misshaped. It's the thought that counts. (Y/N) smiled softly, before she took a bite into the rice ball. Her eyes brightened at the taste. These are really good!

"How do they taste?" Cho's eyes shone with excitement. Instead of explaining, (Y/N) offered her friends to taste the onigiri. Cho shoved hers into her mouth, while Izaka was more hesitant to take a bite from his. Cho stood up and slammed her hands onto the table. "They're delicious!"

Various students and teachers hushed at Cho, which she bowed and apologised immediately. She sat back down, a red hue visible on her cheeks. Izaka finally took a bite into his onigiri, showing slight disappointment on his face. "They're really good." he quietly mumbled before he looked down at the table. (Y/N) nodded in agreement, a large smile spread from one side to the other. 

However, she and her friends had all flinched when they heard a shout from across the library. "See she likes it!" It was the blonde twin. Osamu wasn't it?

"Shut up Atsumu!" The silver haired boy responded, hitting the back of his twins head. Kita only shook his head as the two twins began arguing. He grabbed the two boys by the collar and began to drag them outside of the library. Cho began to laugh loudly while Izaka scolded her for being so loud.

As (Y/N) watched the boy drag the twins outside, she couldn't help but smile.