[4]

"You sat outside with a boy?" Cho shouted. (Y/N) shushed her, sighing softly. 

"Yeah, but calm down. Nothing happened." (Y/N) stood in her kitchen, preparing meals for the week. Cho usually came over on Saturday mornings, usually to catch up and chat. 

"What's his name?"

"I... don't know."

"You don't know?" Cho huffed softly. "I feel like you're lying."

"I'm not lying." (Y/N) pouted slightly at her friend. "Where did you go anyways?"

"I was with Izaka. We were trying to find you all night." Cho sighed softly. "You should have texted me."

"I couldn't, you had my phone." (Y/N) frowned slightly as she continued to cut up the vegetables. 

"Oh, right." Cho rubbed her chin. "We need to find this mystery man!"

"I don't know." (Y/N) huffed softly. "Is there really any point?"

"(Y/N). Your life is basically a YA novel, take this chance and find your Prince charming." Cho smiled widely. "It could make for a good story in my opinion. You could tell your children about how you travelled all around Hyogo to find your future husband."

She sighed softly at Cho, putting the food away. "Cho, I don't think I'll be able to actually find him."

Cho pouted. "Never say never!" She stood up "I vow to help you find your Prince charming! Even if it's the last thing I do!"

"That's very kind of you." (Y/N) smiled softly. "You don't have to-"

"(Y/N). My good friend. My best friend." Cho placed her hands on (Y/N)'s shoulders. "You deserve it. You deserve a bit of happiness in your life."

"I am happy-"

"You're lying." Cho sighed softly, "Please let me help you. You do so much for me, for everyone. Let me return the favour."

(Y/N) was hesitant, but nodded slightly. Cho squealed, wrapping her arms around her friend. "You won't regret this!"

"I hope I don't" (Y/N) gave Cho a pat on the head. "Now, tell me all about Izaka."