31. The luna's introduction

Aleida POV

I wake up with both Kian and Miliano next to me. We decide that it's time for all three of us to start sharing a bed. Let me tell you that I never sleep as well as I do with them next to me. My beautiful and robust mates that are always there for me.

Even when I get my mental-breakdowns and crack, they're there to pick up my broken pieces to put them back again and make me whole slowly. I'm not easy to be with; I understand that now. I demand a lot of my mates, and they don't complain once. They'll give me the whole world if they can.

How can I even think about leaving them? It will never happen. I can't leave the only people who make me whole. It's a physical impossibility; I can't live without them now. Gently, I get out of their grip off my body and go into the bathroom.

I undress, step into the shower, and let the warm water flow down over me; I quickly clean my hair and body. I never really like to take long showers; it's not my thing. When I finish washing off all the foam, I quietly sneak back to the bedroom and dress up in a dark blue dress.

Today is the day when I get introduced as luna over the Blood winter moon pack. Kian and Miliano merged the names for our new shared pack. They have worked together trouble-free only since the beginning, and I know that it's been difficult for them in the meantime, mainly because they don't get along at all, really.

I also know that they're making extra efforts to keep the disputes away because I don't particularly appreciate it when they mess with each other all the time. I'm the glue that holds us all together. I sneak into the kitchen and start cooking us breakfast. It won't take long to fry eggs and bacon.

When I look at the clock, it's already beating nine, and none of my boys are awake. I pour coffee into three cups that I carry on a tray up the stairs. Michael's door is the closest and thus also the first door I knock on.

I'm not waiting for an answer; I just walk straight in, open the blinds, and put the coffee cup down on the nightstand. He mumbles something, and it's apparent that I woke him out of his deep sleep. Shortly after making sure he's awake for real, I walk into my mates and do the same thing.

They make small growls when I pull the covers away from them. One glance is enough for them to silence and start drinking their coffee. Without saying a word, I walk down the stairs again and pour a cup of coffee for myself. Five minutes pass, and there's still no sign of them. I breathe in before I decide it's time to wake up.

"FOOD IS READY, AND IF YOU AIN'T DOWN HERE IN THE NEXT PASSING TEN SECONDS, YOU'LL BE WITHOUT!" I shout.

Oh, moon goddess, don't they all come down fast now. Michael is still trying to pull up his pants when he reaches the kitchen, Kian is still in his underwear, and Miliano pulls a t-shirt over his head; I laugh at them.

"Boys, boys, boys... It's a big day today, and it's time to wake up now since we're supposed to be at the packhouse in thirty minutes."

"Shit! Is that today?" Kian groans.

"I'm not even in the packhouse, and I have more knowledge over your schedules than you do," I say and roll my eyes.

"Well, we don't need to keep track of the schedule when we have you, baby girl," Miliano says, smirking and give them a stern look. "Or maybe we do."

"Just eat, we'll be late otherwise, and this is important to me. Please," I say sternly to my mates.

They can see and understand that I'm serious. When it comes to my pack, it's important to me to take on the responsibility that comes.