23. Powerful wolf

Aleida POV

"Who the hell growled like that and made the whole packhouse vibrate?!" Kian's voice booms over the house.

Everyone points at me at the same time; traitors! I give them all a betrayed look and sigh.

"It was me," I answer; Kian looks at me with a curious and stunned look.

"How did you do that?" he asks.

"I-I don't know. Nathan started to move towards Miliano, and I just started growling; I didn't mean to!" I exclaim, afraid of what they'll do to me now.

I'm not allowed to growl at another alpha. Kian moves towards me and, out of habit, I put my hands over my head in a defensive position, which makes him stop and look at me with hurt in his eyes.

"Lepa, what are you doing?" he asks me.

"You're going to hurt me, aren't you?" I ask, and he shakes his head at me, looking worried. "No?"

"No, lepa, I would never put a hand on you in a way you didn't like."

"Sorry..." I say and look down at my feet, ashamed.

"It's okay; what I want to know is why you're apologizing?"

"I'm not allowed to growl..."

They all raise their eyebrows so far up that I think they're going to fly up in the ceiling.

"What are you talking about?" Jason asks.

"I'm not allowed to talk, growl, or disrespect members that's higher rank than me. Especially not towards my alphas..." I whisper while Kian pulls me up and hugs me close.

"Listen, Aleida, no one in here is above you. You have alpha blood running through your body, and even if you didn't, you're going to be our luna. The luna may not be above the alpha in rank since we're equal, but you're the most important in the pack because you're both mine and Milo's life source; we can't function without you. And Lepa, you did nothing wrong. You protected your mate, and that's a beautiful thing. Look at him, doesn't he look happy?" Kian asks softly, and I glance at Miliano, who is smiling brightly. "Besides, I think you scared your big brother into oblivion."

I start to laugh when I look at my brother, who still looks afraid; I walk up to him and put my arms around him.

"If it's any consolation, don't upset me by trying to hurt my mate or even think about it. I'm going to be luna soon, and believe me when I say that, I will cut off your balls and make sure that you swallow them when I push them down your throat if you ever do something to my mates. Your expected mate probably wants children in the future, so don't test me, brother," I say with a smirk and kiss his cheek; they all stay silent and stares at me.

"What? Too much?" I ask innocently.

Henry, Killian, and Jason is laughing loudly, while Kian and Miliano is staring at me with dark eyes. Lust maybe?

"I'm sorry if I offended you, luna Aleida," my brother says with a bow of his head, which confuses me; why does he show me submission?

"Nathan, what are you doing? I'm sorry I was just messing with you!" I exclaim in terror.

"I don't know why I just showed you my submission; my wolf told me that I had to show my alpha submission," Nathan answers while I look at him with wide eyes and my mouth open; what the hell did he say?

It's not weird at all, Aleida.

Shit, Lisa! Stop doing that!

What? You know you love me bitch.

Big girls don't cry (Aleida series #1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें