018: franny and anna can help

Start from the beginning

future bro in law🥺

anna i need to talk to you, can you come to franny's in like an hour or so?

anna🙂

i'll be there corbyn

aubrey's room was filled with tubs of ice cream and cans of energy drinks. she'd kept herself awake all this while because sleep wasn't something that would come in her state anyway. every moment since she'd broken things off with corbyn, something inside her felt empty and hurtful. she truly missed corbyn and that's when she realized it was more than just a stupid crush.

"get up bitch, we're going to get ice cream" anna barged into aubrey's room all cheery in hopes that she would make aubrey smile.

"you can go anna, i don't wanna"

"stop making yourself miserable, you're going, whether you like it or not" anna blurted, pulling aubrey's hand and dragging her across the room.

"okay okay, let me change" aubrey got up from the floor and walked into the bathroom.

whether it was intentional or not, somehow aubrey and anna had ended up in the same place as june, jonah and corbyn. the moment corbyn and aubrey saw their groups, they both turned around and walked the other way, leaving the others to give each other weird looks before they ran behind the two.

"till when are you going to do this aubrey? hurt yourself and hurt him?" anna asked as she gripped aubrey's wrist and turned her around.

"i'm not hurting any of us anna, this is wrong and that's why we're suffering" aubrey screamed.

"what makes you think it's wrong? can't you see the adoration corbyn has for you, if not then at least don't try and push away your own feelings aub"

"then what do you suppose i do? because being with him is not an option" aubrey scoffed and walked away.

"corbyn stop, you have to face her one day or another" jonah chased behind corbyn as they stopped.

"i choose another" corbyn muttered.

"why are you guys cutting each other off? you can still be friends" june implied.

"no we can't june, i have feelings for her, don't you think it will make me act out?" corbyn huffed.

"dude there's got to be a way right?" jonah questioned.

"i don't know, and right now just leave me the fuck alone please" corbyn blurted out, leaving.

corbyn had been sitting on franny's couch for 10 whole minutes, trying to figure out words to tell her. anna knew what all this was about but corbyn had to find a way to tell franny. after explaining the full story corbyn had expected a shocked reaction but instead franny just smiled.

"do you need my help with anything?" franny asked.

"yes, that's why i came here" corbyn blurted.

"what can we do?" anna questioned.

"help me ask her out-" corbyn began "- i really like her guys"

"so, what's the plan?" anna asked.

"we'll figure that out but please don't tell daniel about this fran" corbyn panicked.

"you can trust me corbyn"

TEE TALKS

i'm having life problems rn smh

by life problems i mean i get yelled at for every fucking thing

but ehh i don't really care

speaking of being yelled at, how was your day?

yeah it doesn't really corelate but oh well-

keep going and push through, i love you guys 

mwah!!!

930 words