024: ashley's superior

warning: swearing

warning: swearing

"do you not feel the same way?"

...

back against the pillows, head laid back on the bare wall and a controller in hand, corbyn besson was more than quite invested in what he was doing. on the other hand, aubrey was in between corbyn's legs, his controller right in front of her chest as the girl kept scrolling through instagram. even though the couple were in their own individual worlds, they were together and as long as they were in each other's presence, they were happy.

after a long few minutes of corbyn playing call of duty and aubrey only witnessing the flickering of lights from the tv, she'd decided to take action.

corbyn carefully removed his headset from one ear at the sound of a notification on his phone. he switched on his lockscreen to see a text from his girlfriend and all it said was 'i'm bored'. he quickly said his goodbyes to the fellow players and removed his headset before kissing the top of aubrey's head as the girl realized her boyfriend was off and snuggled closer into his chest.

"i'm sorry baby" corbyn whispered into his girlfriend's ear as he wrapped his arms around her.

"sorry for what?" aubrey's voice was muffled since her face was against corbyn's chest.

"i shouldn't have stayed on the game that long"

"corbs, it's fine" aubrey pushed herself a little further so that she could reach corbyn's lips and pecked him when the heard the door open with a bang and they quickly pulled away.

"oh please tell me you were making out" a male voice was heard as they turned their heads toward the door to see jordan standing there.

"please tell me you weren't making out" this voice was a female one and then appeared a female figure from behind jordan, ashley.

"i'm sorry what the fuck was that?" corbyn let go of aubrey and sat properly on the bed.

"oh my goodness, just answer the question" ashley let out a breath.

"no, we weren't making out" aubrey answered.

just after those words escaped aubrey's mouth, ashley put her hand in front of jordan's face as the boy reached out for his wallet and pulled out a 20 dollar bill before handing it to his sister, showing corbyn the middle finger and walking out the room.

"uhh, what was that?" corbyn pointed towards jordan and the 20 dollar bill in ashley's hand.

"bets you see" ashley winked at her brother before shifting her gaze to aubrey.