020: you're clingy corbs

warning: swearing

warning: swearing

"guys- she's fucking live"

...

aubrey stood there in shock, startled by corbyn's words.

"earth to aubrey?" corbyn snapped his fingers in front of her face.

"yes" aubrey blurted out.

"what?" corbyn was clearly shocked.

"yes dumbass, i'll be your girlfriend" aubrey attached her lips to corbyn's as soon as the words escaped her mouth. 

about 5 minutes later, they were on a heated make out session on the couch when they heard something drop to the floor. both of them pulled away to see anna and ashley standing by the couch, shell shocked at what they'd just witnessed. aubrey, embarrassed, hid her face in the crook of corbyn's neck as corbyn let a laugh escape his lips while he hugged his now girlfriend.

"i knew it, i knew something was going on between them EEEEKKKKK" ashley screamed.

"okay when i helped you with the plan besson, i didn't expect to walk in into you two making out" anna spoke.

"you knew about this?" aubrey lifted her face up.

"well duh, you didn't think he had the brain to do all this did you?" anna spoke fluent sarcasm.

"i normally wouldn't condone this but franny helped too-" corbyn added "- and no, daniel has no clue" corbyn stated before aubrey could say anything.

"now that's some soulmate typa shit" ashley joined in on the conversation.

"does that mean we're gonna get interrogated by franny later?" aubrey questioned.

"what makes you think you'll escape mine?" anna crossed her arms.

"i don't think you girls will let me out alive" corbyn pursed his lips together.

"can we just talk about how i had my suspicions over this relationship? like i called it the day they went out on valentine's day" ashley furrowed her eyebrows together.

"well guess what, i called it even before ash" anna replied.

"they are gonna argue about it now aren't they?" corbyn whispered to aubrey.