016: i just wanna let loose

warning: swearing and maybe kisses

"I am willing to sacrifice everything for you"

...

"anyone wanna hit the club with me? i just wanna let loose" those words surprisingly came out of aubrey's mouth.

the group was currently hanging out at corbyn and jonah's place. jack and eben were sitting in a corner by the grass, looking at their phones and corbyn and aubrey were sitting by the pool, their legs dipped in. zach and kay were sitting on a hammock close to the pool. jonah and june were cuddling on the foldable chairs by the pool as franny and daniel were sitting by jonah and june, daniel's head on franny's lap.

all eyes quickly stuck on aubrey's face as she tried to block the sun rays from directly entering her eyes and permanently blinding her.

"are you being for real?" jack asked aubrey as june spoke for her best friend.

"she barely wants to get drunk, i don't think she's joking"

"but we have date plans" franny whined as daniel sat up.

"and we're underage" zach and kay said at the same time, causing them to blush.

"i have a recording with my producers" eben added.

"i won't say no" jack chuckled.

"i'll join, although I might not drink" corbyn said as jonah decided to join in as well.

"so me, jack, corbyn, jonah and june at the club tonight?" aubrey confirmed as she saw their heads nodding.

"baby, let's go get coffee" june cheered as she got up and pulled jonah up with her.

"never a no to coffee like ever" jonah smiled and walked away with june.

"right, it's not like we exist anyway" corbyn scoffed as daniel and jack chuckled, aubrey hitting the boy's shoulder.

"give him a break dude, he just started a relationship after so long" jack defended jonah.