017: it's wrong, we were wrong

warning: swearing 

warning: swearing 

"we can't  be together corbyn, WE FUCKING CAN'T"

...

•a week later•

it was officially aubrey's first day at her new place. the girl had moved in not less than 5 hours ago and corbyn, daniel, franny and june had been helping her and anna set stuff up. corbyn saw aubrey in her room, setting up some candles when corbyn wrapped his arms around her waist.

"corbyn, my brother's like 1 room away stop being flirty" aubrey removed his arms from her waist.

"lemme be clingy for once" corbyn huffed as he hugged her from behind.

"you're always clingy-" aubrey was cut mid-statement by an offended corbyn.

"i am so not, bri what the fuck?" corbyn screamed offended.

aubrey was still unaware of the fact that she'd already confessed her feelings to corbyn even if she didn't want to.

"aubrey is this-" anna walked in and gagged when she looked up.

"heyyyyy" corbyn said in an offended tone.

"yeah umm, daniel's like right here you nimrods" anna trailed off.

"that's what i told him" aubrey cut in.

"anyway-" anna trailed "- before i become an unwanted third-wheel, aubrey is this notebook your's?"

anna handed over the book to her sister which was titled 'in the depths of my heart'.

"oooh, ooooh that looks like fun" corbyn leaped for the book in aubrey's hand as she moved away causing corbyn to fall down as anna tried to hide her laughter. understanding that she wouldn't be able to control her laughter, anna quickly ran out of aubrey's room as aubrey playfully pushed corbyn's shoulder when he got up, walking out herself.