008: you're not very stealthy besson

warning: swearing and a small make out(in the end of the chapter)

"kissing me in my own house when everyone's around was quite brave though even if Jack saw"

...

Another day, another time where everything had to go according to plan. Aubrey and the girl's had been planning a girl's night for ages and today was the day they all were finally free of all their stupid duties, school work and other responsibilities. It was around 8pm when all the girl's had arrived at the girl's front door. Aubrey ran to welcome her best friends when she saw her brothers with their crew sitting on the sofa with some snacks on the table and them getting ready to play video games. Why does this happen every time? Every time she plans a girl's night at her place, the boys are there too, not that she was complaining but it never really felt like a girl's night when the boys were around.

"Daniel can I talk to you for a moment" Aubrey spoke in a low tone.

"What's up?" Daniel questioned while looking at his sister.

"In person please" as those words escaped her mouth, Daniel got up from the couch while Corbyn looked at Aubrey and smiled which she returned.

The Seavey siblings walked up to the kitchen where Daniel immediately sat on the counter as Aubrey started talking.

"What are the boys doing here?"

"We were all bored so I invited them over, why what's the problem?" Aubrey started pacing in front of the faux blonde.

"The problem is that I'm having a girl's night and every time I try to have a girl's night at our place, somehow the boys are always here"

"We can go somewhere else if you want" Daniel said hopping off the kitchen counter.

"You know what actually scrap that, I'm being really selfish. Sorry bro, just don't come upstairs alright?" Aubrey nudged.

"Yeah okay, I can do that" Daniel said before walking off into the living room.

Aubrey took a few seconds to calm herself and took a deep breath before walking in to the living room to see Kay sitting on Zach's lap, Jonah and June slightly cuddling and Daniel and Franny were sharing a kiss as Jack was looking at his phone and Corbyn seemed awkwardly sitting there.

"I was gone for 2 minutes guys" Aubrey said in a 'fake mad' tone.

"God I'm so single" both Aubrey and Corbyn at the same time causing everyone to look at the two.