013: i wanna move out

warning: mentions of self harm and swearing (they swear in every chapter)

"I wanna move out of there Corbyn"

...

Just as dawn had settled in, Corbyn woke up to the sound of running tap water and an empty bed. Corbyn quietly got up and walked toward the bathroom to see that Aubrey's left arm was bleeding as she had a blade in her hand and tears across her face.

"BRI, WHAT THE FUCK?" Corbyn ran over to Aubrey as he got the blade out of her hand and threw it onto the side and put her bleeding hand in the running water.

As the bleeding stopped, Corbyn carried Aubrey to the bed and wrapped a cloth around her arm as she just sat there lifeless, tears streaming down her face. Corbyn opened the door to his balcony as he slowly picked Aubrey up and a blanket taking them both out in the cold. They both sat down as Aubrey lay her head on his shoulder, a blanket wrapped around the two as Corbyn had his arm around the girl's shoulder, comforting her.

"Bri, I can't see you like this, what's wrong?" Corbyn kissed her forehead as Aubrey just sat into his lap and cuddled into him her head on his chest.

"Baby, don't cry-" Corbyn rubbed his fingers along her back creating patters that eased the girl's nerves.

"Corbyn why did this happen to us? We were so fucking happy-" the girl sobbed.

"Aubrey what even happened?" Corbyn softly spoke as he continued rubbing her back.

"Mom and dad wanna get a divorce" Aubrey sniffled as she looked up at Corbyn who wiped her tears away.

"Bri, let it all out, cry all you want and take out all that's in you. I'll listen" Corbyn's words brought a small smile to her face.

"They just did it so sudden. I want to know if Daniel is okay, if Anna is fine, if Christian and Tyler are doing okay but I don't wanna go back to that house" Aubrey spoke in a low tone.

"Aubrey listen to me, Daniel will be fine, Anna will be fine, all of you will be fine. It's just a matter of time before everything goes back to normal and you don't have to let time get the best of you okay? You're stronger than this and I know you'll get through it" Corbyn placed a small kiss on her lips as Aubrey pushed on a smile.