Amore Mio

When you walked inside the lights were off. There was no sign of anyone staying up to wait for you. The lights were off and the kitchen was clean. You walked further into the house and climbed the stairs to get to your room. When you opened the door there were a few bodies lying around the room, sleeping. One was Joseph's, who was laying against the wall, and the other was Josuke's who was laying on your bed. You only shook your head and left the room. 

   ' Well, I'm not sleeping there tonight. Do I even want to sleep? I think I'll just look over one of the files tonight. '

You opened your room door again and quietly made your way to one of the boxes and moved the files around. You found one labeled ' Squadra Guardie del Corpo ' and decided to take it. You walked out of the room with the file in your hand and walked to the study, When you opened the door, you didn't see anyone else in the room. You walked to one of the couches and sat down. The file sat in your lap and you turned the lamp on. You only looked at the file before opening it and reading about the first person in it.

   ' So Bruno Bucciarti is the leader? From his description, it sounds like he's a good one. '

You flipped over to the next page and seen a man wearing gothic clothing and purple lipstick. You read over his description and came to the conclusion that he was the loyal type. He would stay loyal to someone once he has put his loyalty there. 

   ' I wonder where he gets the lipstick though. '

Before you could continue any further the door to the study open and you looked up to see Giorno at the door.

   " You're back. "

   " I came back a few minutes ago. "

   " Are you hungry? You missed dinner. "

   " I ate already. "

   " Don't you want to sleep it is pretty late amore mio? "

   " I'm not ready to sleep yet, I just picked up this file and started reading it. Why are you not asleep? "

   " I was working and decided to wait for you until you got home. I was in my room working at my desk when I took a break. I saw a light on in here and I opened the door. Here you are. "

Giorno walked to the couches and sat beside you. His eyes glanced down at the file you were holding and saw Abbachio's picture. 

   " What file are you reading about? "

   " One titled 'Squadra Guardie del Corpo'. It's a mafia gang I believe. "

   ' Why does she have that!? How much has her friend found out about our lives? ' Giorno thought.

   " Maybe you should stop here and turn in for the night. It's rather late, amore mio. "

   " I think I'll finish this file and sleep. After seeing the angry look of this man in the photo I'm wondering how Melina didn't get punched. "

   ' If she keeps reading, she'll find my picture. '

   " You need your sleep. "

   " I'll be fine GioGio. It's not like I can sleep, there are two hair freaks in my room already taking up space. "

   " Joseph and Josuke? "

   " You guessed it. "

   " Well, then just come to my room. You can sleep there. "

   " I'm not taking up your room. It's yours. "

   " I'll live without it. Now come on, let's sleep amore mio. "

Giorno grabbed your hand and pulled you off of the couch. He started walking to the door and you followed him, with the file still in your hand. You knew something was wrong when he moved from asking about the file to making you sleep. You knew you would find out later, but you didn't want him to take the file while you slept.

   ' What do I do with this file? I don't want to put it up my shirt, but I will if I have to. '

You looked behind you to see a shelf and you tossed the file to the shelf hoping it would land there. It would make noise but you can apologize and grab it, looking through it quickly to see what was in there. You had guessed that GIorno might have been apart of it or he was mentioned somewhere in the file. And you had to know. You tossed it to the shelf but a hand grabbed it. There was nobody but there was just a floating hand. The hand was blue and it disappeared with the file. You only stared at the spot it was floating and you turned to face Giorno's back. 

   ' Welp! That's gone! '

Giorno opened up his room door and allowed you to go inside first. You saw his lamp was on and there was some paperwork on his desk that he had worked on. 

   " Go ahead and lie down. I need to sign this, turn the light off, and I'll sleep. "

   ' Are we sleeping in the same bed? '

You only shrugged your shoulders and walked to the bed. It had dark purple sheets and the headboard was black. You laid down on the bed and pulled the sheets over you, they were soft and made you instantly tired.

   ' I feel like I'm on a cloud. '

You heard Giorno turn the light off with a click and then the bed shifted beside you.

   ' I guess we are then...great. '

You had your back facing him, and your eyes were staring at the wall. It was quiet and you assumed that he was asleep.

   " Good night, amore mio. "

   " What does that mean? "

   " Amore mio? "

   " Yeah, what does that mean. "

You felt arms encircle your waist and a warm chest behind you. Your face turned a small shade of red. 

   " It means, 'my love'."