Waking Up in the Joestar Manor

Your feet hurt. You could feel your feet throbbing in pain and you wanted to make it stop. Your upper stomach tingled with a different sensation. Your upper stomach ached. You didn't feel a lot of pain but you knew there was a huge hole in your upper stomach. Because of an arrow that was in the study. That a man grabbed to impale you with. Your surroundings were unfamiliar to you but you felt slightly comfortable in the surroundings. 

   ' I need to get up at some point. '

You opened your eyes and the sunlight from the window blinded you for a moment. You used your arm to shield your eyes and you could see the room. You knew you weren't in Melina's room or house for that matter. The walls were blue and there were a few bookshelves. There were pictures lining the walls and a treasure chest was at the foot of the bed on the floor. There was a door leading to a closet that was left open. The room looked clean without a trace of dust or dirt anywhere. In the pictures, you could see the main character as Jonathan in every picture.

   ' I'm guessing this is Jonathan's room. '

You used your forearms to sit up. You pulled yourself backward and sat on the bed. You looked out of the window and guessed that it was early evening. You pulled your feet out of the covers and stood on the cold wood floor. There was a carpet in the center of the room, but the floor was a glossed wood hard floor. You walked to the door and decided to find the Joestars. Your feet hurt even more when you walked. You could tell that the cuts on your feet were bad because of how much they hurt you when you walked. 

   ' Screw you feet! I want to leave! '

I turned the handle and open the door. I pulled the door towards me and stepped into the hallway. I ended up in a long hallway and decided to go right. You followed the hall until you spotted stairs. You descended the stairs and got to the ground floor. You didn't see anyone around and you decided to start looking for someone. It was Friday so someone should at least be home. You opened one door and saw an entire library. It was big and looked to reach the second story. The library had a roof made of glass and the sun was shining through it. You closed the door and kept walking. You walked to another door and opened it. Inside was a study and you saw Jonathan sitting at his desk looking at a book. On his desk were multiple rocks and test tubes with different substances in them. He looked up from his desk and you could spot specks on his nose. His eyes widen seeing you up and walking around. He stood from his desk.

   " Y/n, you're awake. "

   " Yeah, hi. Why am I here? "

   " You don't remember? "

   " I do remember but I just want to check if my story is in check with yours. Because it was very traumatic. "

   " Well, I'm afraid I don't know the whole story. " Let's go to the kitchen and get you something to eat. You must be hungry and you can eat while I explain. "

   " Alright. "

You turned around and started walking to the kitchen but you were swept off your feet and held in Jonathan's arms. His arm held your back while his other held up your legs.

   " You shouldn't be walking either. Your feet are still healing from the cuts. "

   " I'm fine Jonathan, I walked around enough-"

   " Not when I'm around you will. We need your feet to heal up and you need to be off them in order to do that. "

   " Fine, you have longer legs so we can get to the kitchen faster anyway. "

He showed me a small smile and started walking to the kitchen. He was warm and very tall. I laid my head on his chest, and I could hear his heart. It was beating fast. In no time I could see the kitchen in my sights. Jonathan set me down in a chair at the island and turned to start cooking. He seemed very focused and when he was done he set the plate of lunch food in front of me. I started eating the food and savoring it's delicious flavors as he started talking.

   " Last night we heard banging on the door and Joseph decided to go get it. Of course, he was sleeping but wanted to confront the person who woke him up. When he came back we all saw him holding you in his arms. You were bleeding really badly, and there were some glass shards in your feet. "

   " Yeah, I remember banging on your door. "

   " We took you to my room and Josuke tried his best to help you and you wouldn't wake up when we tried to wake you. "

   " Josuke? Is he a doctor or something? If he is he's really good at his job because the hole in my stomach is gone. "

   " Not exactly. You know he's still a student. "

   " He's so tall though! But it makes sense from the way he acts. "

   " That's our family bloodline. We are really tall. "

   " And buff. Anyway, why are you still here? It's Friday shouldn't you be at work? "

   " I work in my study I was researching different rock types to add on to my current theory. I'm an archeologist. I can work here at home. "

   " I see what about Joseph? He's nineteen or twenty what does he do? "

   " Right now he's with his friend Caesar. He works in Real Estate. "

   " Giorno and Jotaro are still in school? "

   " Yeah. Jotaro wants to be a marine biologist and Giorno business. "

   " I didn't think Jotaro would want to be that. "

   " In his room, he has many books over sea life and I help him from time to time about where sea animals live because of the rock and sediment on the ocean floor. "

   " Interesting. "

   " Now, we need to get back on topic. What happened to you last night? "

   " Well-"

   " Honey! I'm home! "