"Sidharth, aap ko yaad hai? I told you about a model, jiske sath meri controversy huyi thi during my early days of struggle in punjab?!"

"Haan..haan yaad hain..!"

"Ek fan ne is tweet ko quote karke RT kiya hai, tagging her! And she replied.."

"What did she reply?"

"Ki pehle main yeh sab hi karti thi..ab suddenly fame mil gayi hai toh I am trying to act graceful! Asal mein, main bohot nich type ki aurat hoon and also according to her, I used you as a ladder to climb and reach here..!"...she says in a very cold tone, audibly all hurt..! 🥺

"Fuck it baby..! That bitch is hell insecured..! Everybody knows the truth! So don't bother...her karma will bite her back! Hello..tu sun rahi hai na?"

"Hmm..."

"Kya hmmm..? Achha theek hai...let me see you...turn on the camera.."

"Nehi..Sidharth abhi nehi..mood nehi hai!"

"Chup chap camera on karo! I need to see my wife..!"

She turns it on and he could see his beautiful, glowing wife has become all dull and gloomy..

"Awww mera bacchaaa! Kya hua?!"..his heart breaks...🥺

And that tone of his breaks her in no time and becomes all red..!..."Main aap ko pyaar karti hoon..I love you! Toh logo ko kyun lagta hai ki main fake hoon aur baas aap ko use karti hoon! Kya main aap ko pyaar nehi karti Sidharth?!"....she talks in between her breaths..😭

"Ofcourse meri jaan! Nehi rote baba! They are just fucking jealous of you! They don't even worth this attention! I will shut everyone! I said na I will fix it?! Ab tu aise royegi toh mujhe aur zyada gussa ajayega!"

"Nehi aap gussa maat karo! Mujhe us video se fadak nehi padha.. seriously!!Lekin Sidharthhhh..?"...she looks at the camera with her dark reddened eyes...
.

"Haan baby?"...he replies adorably..

"Main agar affect huyi hoon toh baas comment section dekke..Aap k fans bhi us tweet k niche bohot gande gande....!"..she can't speak further..

He hates this! He hates seeing her breaking down like this! He can't this girl who he loves the most in this entire world, being all broken.."Ok..ok..sshhh! Baby meri baat sun! Stop crying and listen to me very carefully! We celebrities, hai na?! Agar 10 log pyaar karenege toh 5 log hate bhi karenge! Lekin I understand, tu emotionally carried away ho jati hai! And I don't want you to change because that's your Usp! You fans also love you for being you! Toh as I was saying, pehle when we were dating, I never took a stand because I didn't want to create unnecessary speculations! Lekin abhi these bastards are talking about my wife, my life, my everything! So don't worry, I am there na! I will fix it! I promise! Now look at me..".. he smiles at the camera and blows a kiss at her..

"Aap jaiye... Shot hai na aap ka! Main theek hoon!"

"Sure..?"

"Haan.. breakfast karlungi"

"Haan good mommy you are!"

She smiles subtly..

"I love you and I hate to see you cry! It aches as fuck!"

"I love you too baby! Aap itne acche kyun ho?!"

"Awwww...abhi jao..jake breakfast karo..I am calling you back..baas last shot hai..!"

"Okay byee.."

"Bye..!"

*************

He disconnects the call and logs in to twitter and replies under the most controversial tweet done by that model..
"Toh Ms. Top ki Star! If I am not wrong thats how u address urself right?! Tell me something..do u blv in karma? If not then let me tell u, it's your karma only that has still held u there being a mere "top ki star" whereas my wife, Shehnaaz Kaur Gill is ruling hearts! Period....!🙏"

And then the most awaited tweet arrives on his TL..
"THIS IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT @ishehnaazgill AND ME ARE EXPECTING OUR FIRST CHILD! SO KEEP US IN PRAYERS, expecting good wishes from #SidHearts more..! 😊"

I loved writing this chapter 😊 and I know for a fact that we will witness this

I loved writing this chapter 😊 and I know for a fact that we will witness this.. my heart says that day will be knocking us sooner! Touchwood ..🙏

Stay tuned for the last chapter of "Flawed in love".. 🙏🥺

Do comment to share your views.. ❤️