Chapter 22

(A/N: hehe double update bitchessssss. This is short but whatever its a filler chapter. Sorry not sorry 😘☺️✨) (Also this is like a month later in this chapter)

    Friday is one of my favorite days. I have nothing going on, and I get to hang out with damien all day. For the past month, Fridays have been what damien calls 'date night'. Sometimes we go out for a fancy date, but other times, like last Friday for an example, we just stay inside our apartment and do something special.

Our apartment.

    I've finally gotten used to calling it that. Being able to use that title always sends a warm feeling through my body, from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. Our. Its such a beautiful word when it comes to Damien and I.

    Damiens been rather stressed because of school classes lately. He has an exam coming up in a few days thats worth an extremely large part of his grade, and he's been studying nonstop. I wanted to do something nice for him.

    Which is why I'm awake at 5:30 in the morning—much earlier than i would normally wake up— making breakfast for both of us, while an oblivious Damien is asleep in our bed.

    Making pancakes, while wearing one of Damien's white button up shirts, dancing around the kitchen to an oldies album my dad introduced me to as a kid feels rather domestic, but i can't help but love the feeling.

    I hum to myself, flipping some of the pancakes, extremely unprofessionally, but still doing it nonetheless. I'm surprised I haven't made more of a mess. The kitchen looks rather clean, not counting the counter where a bunch of flour spilled whiled I was making the batter.

    I made a lot of pancakes, enough for us to have leftovers. It was still pretty early, and Damien wasn't awake, so I decided to occupy my time by watching a video for a new coffee recipe I wanted to try.

    I jumped from shock as I feel two large arms wrap around my torso, and for a second my mind convinces me that I'm being kidnapped. Damiens groggy morning voice eliminates that thought from my mind though, as he nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck, making me smile.

"Teddy" he whined, and I almost wanted to laugh at how childish he sounded. Who's the little one now, huh?

Still him. I couldn't be a daddy even if i tried.

"Daddy" i mockingly whined back, teasing him.

"I woke up and I was cuddling a pillow instead of you" he states grumpily, making me smile at how adorable a large man like him can be, "whats that all about?"

"I made breakfast" I said proudly, pointing towards the two plates resting on the kitchen counter, stacked with a few pancakes each. I had already put the rest of the pancakes in a container and put it in the freezer.

"I thought I was supposed to be the daddy" he joked, giving me a kiss on the side of my head in gratitude.

"Shush. I was doing something nice for you because you seemed stressed lately"

"Did you just tell daddy to shush baby boy?" He growled in my ear, playfully pinching my sides, making me squirm in his hold.

"Yup. And you're distracting me. I'm trying to make a new coffee recipe daddy" I said, smiling innocently up at damien. He send me a fond smile back, shaking his head a little bit.

    Damien had been a lot more affectionate lately. When he wasn't studying, or going to classes, he was always wrapping himself around me like a koala, or clinging to my side. He was constantly trying to take care of me, and I couldn't help but feel bad.

    He might be the daddy, but that doesn't mean he should be setting his entail health aside to take care of me. Its my job to make my daddy as happy and stress free as possible as well.

I think he forgets that sometimes.

"Can I try some?" He asked. It made me giddy and happy on the inside that he wanted to experience new things with me. I liked that he always encouraged me in subtle ways to try new things and do more of what I think will make me happy.

"Sure. Can you try my pancakes too?"

He nodded, finally releasing me from his strong grip, walking over to grab one of the plates. "I didn't know you knew how to cook" he said, cutting up his breakfast skillfully.

I'm jealous of people who know how to cut things easily. I'm terrible at handling knives.

"I don't really. This was my first time trying to cook something other than chicken nuggets in the oven. I just followed the recipe" I said, making him raise his eyebrows. He looked hesitant to try my creation, but nonetheless, after a few moments, put a forkful of pancakes in his mouth.

    His face scrunched up as he visibly gulped down the bite he took. I knew what was coming. Thats one of the things I like about Damien. He's terrible at hiding his emotions, not that he tries to. He's blunt with me, and he doesn't lie. He tells me exactly how he feels when he feels it.

I appreciate his honesty.

    To some people, his bluntness would be considered rude, or cocky, but personally, I found it attractive. It reassured me that he was always telling me he truth with how he felt, which I was glad for. I hate when people lie to me.

I laughed at the face he was making as he stared down at his plate of unfinished food. "Teddy what the hell did you put in here?" He asked, giving me an incredulous look.

"I just followed the recipe online, I swear!" I exclaimed with a large smile, raising my hands in mock surrender, making him chuckle.

"I think we should leave the cooking to me baby boy. Yeah?" He said, shaking his head fondly.

———

Thoughts?

Predictions for the upcoming chapters?

Do you guys like soft damien or dominant damien more? Or a good mix of both?

Ok guys i got a comment the other day that sparked some interest in my head and i need your opinions. Thoughts on a threesome with Caleb, Teddy, and Damien. Caleb is bisexual so yeah. Thoughts????

— Briana