Chapter 6

On my way to class, i got a few curious glances, which didn't surprise me, considering, its not very say you see a male in the outfit I'm wearing right now. Although, surprisingly, the attention doesn't make me cower away in embarrassment. I woke up this morning feeling confident, which isn't something that happens often.

But, when it does happen, i like to wear the clothing that I'm to nervous to wear normally, which includes my lovely collection of crop tops and other "girl clothing". Sometimes i like to wear things from the women's department because it makes me feel pretty. I also likes the way it feels.

My parents were always really supporting of me if i wanted to wear something that wasn't normal for a guy to wear. Surprisingly, my dad was the most encouraging one. Not that my mom wasn't encouraging, its just that, it took a little bit longer for her to get used to it.

My dad has always been my number one supporter when it comes to my life though, which I'm extremely happy for. Which is why, i thought of him and his support this morning as i put on one of my favorite outfits, which I'm now confidently strutting to class in.

    Its pretty basic, but i like the way it feels on me

    Its pretty basic, but i like the way it feels on me. I also like the way it shows off my natural curves. I was born with a somewhat hourglass figure. I've always had a small waist, and wide hips. My mom says i get that from her, which doesn't surprise me, considering, my mom could be a model if she wanted to be.

"Woah there" are the first words Finn says as i take my seat next to him in the lecture hall.

"You like?" I ask, smiling brightly at him. I really hoped he liked it. Although i am feeling confident, it doesn't take much for that confidence to go away, so a single mean comment could easily leave me sad and insecure for the rest of the day.

    "Like?" He asked with wide eyes, scanning my outfit for the fifth time, "I love it. Props to you for having the confidence to wear this because honestly, that takes guts. You look amazing in it too" he says, without a hint of dishonesty in his voice, which only feeds to my good mood.

"Thanks" i say with a wide smile, genuinely happy at his reaction.

"Alright class. This is class number five of Architecture Design History and Theory" My teacher, Mr Collins, says, facing the class, his eyes traveling across the students, and stopping on Finn fo a few seconds before continuing.

"I can't believe we've already survived five of his classes without passing out" Finn whispers from beside me.

"I know right." I reply, in the same hushed tone, keeping my eyes on the teacher, making sure he doesn't catch us talking.

    I've never really been a rebellious kid. And I've never gotten in trouble with teachers or the school, and i didn't intend on starting to now.

"Today we will be having a pop quiz on the materials you have been taught so far, so clear your desks and take out a pencil." He says, picking up a stack of papers from his desk.