FIVE- That's His Name

The next day, Sherlock woke up and they had an awkward conversation about the position they woke up in. Sherlock then insisted on dragging Anita to Henry's house. He wouldn't tell her why, only that she had to come. She had rolled her eyes at him, but made no attempts to escape.

Sherlock knocked on Henry's door. As soon as Henry opened the door, Sherlock surged through.

"Morning!" Sherlock called, cheerfully. He walked to the kitchen, leaving Anita and Henry at the door. Anita then turned to Henry, giving him a soft smile.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"I'm...I didn't sleep well," Henry told her, exhausted. Anita's brow furrowed at him as Sherlock shouted from the kitchen.

"That's a shame. Shall we make you some coffee?" Anita and Henry walked into the kitchen, watching him open and close cupboards, rapidly.

Finally, he found a metal jar, took it out, and looked around inside. Then he tucked something from the jar inside his coat. Anita walked over to the sink and pulled out what she hoped was a clean mug. She set it down on the counter, but still gave Sherlock a weird look.

"Listen...last night," Henry started to say to Sherlock, who attempted a friendly smile and took the top off the coffee tin.

"Why did you say you hadn't seen anything? I mean, I only saw the hound for a minute but-" Henry continued, but Sherlock interrupted him, after he dumped spoonful's of coffee into the mug and slammed the coffee tin down on the counter. He took a few steps closer to Henry.

"Hound."

"What?" Henry questioned.

"Why do you call it a hound? Why a hound?" Sherlock pushed.

"Why- what do you mean?"

"It's odd, isn't it? Strange choice of words- archaic. It's why I took the case. Mr. Holmes, they were the footprints of a gigantic hound. Why say hound?" Sherlock asked, again.

"I don't know! I-" Henry tried to explain, but Sherlock cut him off for a final time.

"Actually, we better skip the coffee. Come along, Anita," Sherlock called as he started to walk out of the kitchen. Anita sighed at the man, before turning and giving Henry an apologetic smile. Then she rushed after Sherlock, knowing he wouldn't wait for her forever. Though if you were to ask him, he would wait till the end of the world for that woman.

Later, Sherlock and Anita were walking through the village, but he stopped. Anita bumped into him slightly, turning her head in the direction that he was staring. Looking around Sherlock, she could see John sitting on the steps of a war memorial in the church graveyard while he looked through his notebook.

Sherlock was about to keep walking, but Anita shoved him in John's direction and gave him a pointed look. He sighed at her, but knew she was right. The pair walked through the gate then along the path towards John, who looked up as he heard the two approach. John looked uncomfortable as he tucked his notebook into his pocket. Sherlock and Anita stopped in front of him. Anita offered him a soft smile, hoping to help ease the apology along.

"Did you, er, get anywhere with that Morse code?" Sherlock questioned.

"No," John stood up and started to walk away from the pair. Anita huffed, this was going to be harder than she thought.

"U, M, Q, R, A, wasn't it?" Sherlock asked as they followed John.

"How about Louise Mortimer? Did you get anywhere with her?" Anita asked, knowing the Morse code thing was a bust. She hoped that John at least got a date out of last night.