Mystery.

'Dream' or so called, 'clay' woke up that morning, dreading with dealing with his co-workers today.

The fact he has to kill people who don't want to give him what he wants, is sick to him, I guess.

The day started off the same, waking up in his big Mansion, which was normal to him.

He walked out into the big halls, with a black suit on, ready for what mission comes today.

"Dream, hey!" Karl called out from the area in front of him.

Dream looked up curiously, "Karl? Oh hey!"

Karl smiled and made his way to dream quickly, cautious of how he approached him.

Dream sighed lightly, not wanting to worry Karl. 

"So..um..plans—yes plans!" Karl began, as they made there way to the elevator.

"Bad, wants us to find out who this boy is on..his Minecraft sever?..what the hell is that?" Karl spoke quickly, reading the writing on his notepad.

Dream raised an eye in curiosity, "Minecraft server? Why that out of anything of the world."

Karl thought for a second, while he glanced at his note pad to once more, "apparently, this dude never talks, and hadn't shown his face. And I guess bad as know him for awhile so— so I—I don't know."

Dream thought for a moment, "ok, whatever, this shouldn't be to hard, it's stupid, but..whatever."

Karl nodded, "well, we better get going know, he's in the office."

Dream sighed and followed behind, wait for this 'exciting' mission.

Dream and Karl made there way into the office, instantly noticing bad.

He sighed and made his way over to his seat, calmly sitting down.

Bad cleared his throat, "Sorry for the disturbance Dream, but it's important, and you'll have fun this mission, I won't doubt on it"

Dream sighed and rubbed his knuckle in curiosity, "fun, huh? What makes you thank that?"

Bad looked at him with mischievous eyes, "well dream, I see this man as a few similarities to you, and I find him quite..horrendously mysterical.."

Dream looked at him with a sympathetic glare, "similarities? And what do you mean by that?"

Bad stiffened in his chair a smudge, "first of all, he's incredibly smart, very talented, and has been a very straight-forward man, Dream. That's why I find him similar to you, dear friend."

"And you don't know this mans name, bad?"

"No, Dream. Sadly, I've never imagined him even telling me it, or even coming to a point."

"What, do you think he's hiding from the world?"

"He could be, but of course you could find that out. Mr. WasTaken."

"Bad. Not now with the weird names, how do you think I could even get into contact with him? For all I know, he could just be some normal person, just like others."

"Dream, I could get you into contact with him this evening, I'll make sure of it. Hopefully he answers, or I'll also make sure of it."

"Really? 'Make sure of it'? What, are you his boss?"

"Ah, that's where your right, I am his boss, and that's why I'm trying to get you in contact with him."

"Ok, and what's the point in this?"

"He has contact with techno."

"What?!"

"Yes Dream, that's why-"

"you could have told me that at the start?! What the hell are you waiting for. get. Me.In. Contact."

"Right on it."

And with that, they all went separate ways.
————————————————

Lol sorry, short opening chapter!

Its a cliffhanger don't worry, I'll post later.

But I hope you enjoy this book, it's pretty crazy!

-Paiskey out.