⚠️TW⚠️ : Sexual Assault
(I will also give another warning closer to the part)

*Harry's POV*

Ever since the conversation Louis had with his dad, he hasn't seemed in the best mood. So, naturally, I wanted to help by taking him and the lads out for a day.

"Lou?"

"Hmm?"

"We're going out today!"

He sprung his head up from my shoulder and nearly gave us both a concussion. "We are?" He asked in amazement.

"No. We're staying cooped up in the house all day." I rolled my eyes. "Of course were are! Now get dressed. I already put your outfit on the bed. It's waiting for you, so get a move on."

"Haz, dear, I'm eating my breakfast."

"I don't care. Chop, chop!"

He just sat and looked at me in confusion.

"Okay. Fine. Eat your breakfast, but you'll be getting ready right after. Now, I'm gonna go hop in the shower." I said, and then walked off leaving Lou in semi-shock. It was about time we did something fun. Not that it's not fun with him at home, but I just want to do something different.

I arrived to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I laughed to myself at how shocked Louis had looked. He seemed more caught of guard than anything.

*Louis' POV *

Haz really surprised me this morning when he announced the spontaneous adventure he had planned. Although, I still don't quite know what that is yet.

After I finished eating my small bowl of porridge, I headed into the bedroom to get myself ready for the day. As he had said, my clothes were lied out, folded neatly, on the bed. This man is someone I'll always be grateful for.

I was about to get changed when I heard the shower running. I knew Haz was in there, so I decided that's little harmless joke wouldn't hurt anyone.

I walked in just as I would've to brush my teeth.

"I did a good job with the outfit?" He asked me over the sound of water splashing both him and the marble shower tiles.

I took the toothbrush out of my mouth. "Yeah babe. You actually did great."

"I know you too well."

Not well enough to know what I was gonna do. "I guess so." I said matter-of-factly.

I walked over the shower after I was done with my teeth and started to grab the handle on the frosted glass door, still fully clothed.

"Hey. What are you..." his voice trailed off because I was already in the shower. And he just stood there.

"Hi." He said quietly.

"Hi." I smiled. I looked him up and down and may or may not have checked him out. "Looks like someone else wants to say hi too." I chuckled.

"Wha- I," he looked down. "Louis! You're an asshole!"

"Hahaha." I laughed just before I ran out of the shower, nearly slipping in the bathroom, as Haz complained throwing in a few profanities.

That worked out better than expected. I was pleased with myself and how well that had gone, I did have a feeling Harry didn't enjoy it quite as much as I did, though.

I put on the out fit Haz had lied out for me - blacks skinny jeans and a white t-shirt with his own red adidas jumper. He came out of the shower not too long after that.