Apart

*Harry's POV*

I woke up this morning holding Lou. Today, I wasn't allowed to talk to him. God, I shouldn't have made that bet with Liam.

Wait. I did say from when we got out of bed, didn't I? I could talk to him now, but he's sleeping peacefully. Plus, the later he got up, the less time I would have to go with our speaking to and/or hanging out with him.

Today would suck.

I felt his head muzzle deeper in my chest as I started stroking his back with my fingertips.

"Don't move." He mumbled.

I chuckled. "Okay. Why?"

"Want you to stay, today."

"I know me too. But, I'm not losing a bet, Lou. Okay?"

"Ugh. Fine. That stupid bet."

"I've never lost a bet my entire life." I said. "I'm gonna keep it that way." I kissed his hair.

He sighed. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

I held him for a while. That was until Liam knocked and opened our door.

"You two do know that you can't just stay in bed to get out doing the bet, right?" He said.

"What if we do?" I challenged while pulling Louis closer to me.

"Yeah. What if Haz and I don't get out of bed?"

"Well, then we'll have to reschedule. So get it over with today, reschedule, or forfeit. Your choice."

"Alright, alright. We'll do it today." I groaned.

"I'm giving you five minutes." Liam said, walking out of room.

"Your stupid dumbass bet." Lou rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry. It's nothing personal, Lou. I promise. I just want to win the bet is all."

"You could've denied it." He said.

"But then that would be fearing away from the challenge, wouldn't it?" I smirked at him.

He smiled. "You're an idiot."

"I'm flattered."

"But since I'm not going to to talk to you the rest of the day, you're also an amazing boyfriend."

"Aww. You are to. You're also so much more and I thank you for making me smile everyday, my Lou Bear." I leaned in and gave a kiss on the lips.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you." I smiled.

When we entered the living room, Niall had already come over. Hell, maybe he'd slept over last night in the spare bedroom. I don't really know.

"There they are!" Liam gleamed. "How's it going so far?"

"Good." I said trying to not let my frustration show. I turned to Louis who looked slightly hurt and smiled at him. That always seemed to make him smile to. "What's for breakfast?"

"Bacon and cheddar scones. They taste a bit more like an American version, though." Niall said.

"Hey, that's alright. A scone's a scone."

I went into the kitchen to see a pan of scones on the stove. Louis trotted in behind me I turned round to look at him and had to stop myself when my mouth opened to speak. He had to do the same thing.

Fucking hell.

This was going to be a tough day. I gestured for him to take his scone first and so he walked in front of me to get it. If this were a normal day, I would've hugged him from behind, maybe kissed his jaw. But, I couldn't. Fuck Liam.