᯽𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔᯽

Start from the beginning

Luke was on the floor with a cut on his lips bleeding,while thyme was standing infront of him clenching his fist.Kavin was curious about what did luke do to be punched like that?

"I already told you...don't you ever approach him again" thyme deeply said.

Luke just scoffed and wiped his bleeding lips.

"You have no right to ordered me that,you two are not in a relationship or something so his free and not owned by you" luke exclaimed.

Thyme gazed went darker and he was about to punched luke again but his friends hold him back,while kavin was still curious.

"Who do you think they're fighting for?"

"I think they like a same person"

"Oh my gosh! who could it be? im so jealous!"

"She must be very beautiful and special,look at thyme he looks so angry!"

The some of the students gossips behind kavin and his friends.

"I think i know who's the person they're fighting for" jj grinned while looking at kavin.

Pluem nudge kavin and he just rolled his eyes.

"Shut it you guys,let's just go" kavin stated and was going to left when a hand grabbed his and drag him out of the cafeteria making the students stood there in shock.

"Hey let me go!" kavin shouted.

Thyme keeps dragging him until they reach the back of the university where kavin have cried.

"Thyme i swear if you don't let me go-"  thyme cut him off.

"What will you do huh?" he smirked.

Kavin rolled his eyes when they finally stopped and jerked his hands away from thyme's grip.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"What i want?" thyme sigh and look at the younger man sadly.

"I want you to comeback as the old win before"

Kavin scoffed and shook his head.

"Are you drunk or something?" he mockingly asked.

"Im serious win" thyme seriously said.

"My name is kavin not win" kavin glared at him.

"Please win,just remember the moments we have shared since we were a child and how the way you get blush and hide your face when you get shy,i miss the old win..please comeback my darling" thyme softly said.

Kavin clenched his fist,why is thyme asking the old win? doesn't he want the new win? besides the old win is gone long time ago.

"I said my name is kavin not win! why can't you just accept it?! the old win is gone! and he will never comeback again!" he shouted angrily.

Thyme flinched and his heart torn into pieces,he gritted his teeth.

"You're name is win not kavin! you're my win metawin! my fiance!"

"I said im not win im kavin!" he lied.

"You're lying! stop acting like someone else your my win!" the older man shouted.

"I said im not your win! thyme stop calling me win!" the younger man irritatingly screamed.

"Im telling the truth please listen to me first" the older man reach for his hand.