"You look beautiful" she whispers as she kisses my cheek. I look down and see her fully dressed in her beautiful beach dress as well. She walks in and checks on my grandmother and kisses Presley on the head as she hugs her and tells her that she came because she supports her and everyone loves her.

"I'm going to go help finish setting the flowers up." She tells me rubbing my hand with hers as she walks out. She kisses my cheek again before she's off walking towards the doors and out to the beach area. I see my dad waiting for her as he turns around making me smile. He's in the most floral shirt I have ever seen and looks like a complete tourist.

I launch at his neck hugging him as he rubs my back and pulls away as we watch mom direct some people about flowers. "Why do you look like a tourist?" I ask as I look down at his tennis shoes laughing. His shirt is horrible and it doesn't match anything.

"They fucking lost my luggage so I'm waiting on your grandpa to finish getting dressed so I can take what he doesn't want to wear. You know your grandma packed extra everything." He tells me as I laugh at him.

"Did you miss me for a day?" I ask as he nods and kisses the top of my head.

"Imagine you moving out, that's not happening." He tells me as he rubs my back. I love my dad, no matter what he's always here for me and makes me feel like his little girl. But he doesn't know I'm taking over Presley's apartment after we leave and she moves out.

"Yeah, anyway. I have to go help Presley finish getting ready. Love you." I mumble hugging him again as he does the same and I walk back towards the bridal sweet. Only to see Presley in tears again, this is going to be so hard.

~~~~

Presley's arm is locked with mine as we walk out together behind the long curtains covering her entrance. I've got my bouquet in my arms, and our family is waiting in the small chairs on the opposite side of the aisle waiting on her to walk down and marry Keegan.

"Will you walk with me since grandpa can't really do it?" She asks while grabbing my arm as I nod. I'm lying my ass off, especially when her mom and dad are descending the stairs as we speak.

"Presley it's okay. You look so beautiful" I whisper hugging her as tears whelp in her eyes again. "I really thought they would show up." she tells me as I hear the photographer clicking away. I smile at them as I see her mom and dad walking up behind her back.

"Turn around Pres" I whisper into her ear as I soothe her vail down behind her small set bun. She pulls away as she turns and I see her face light up. "Mom? Dad?" she asks as she instantly starts bawling tears and reaches to hug them. Aunt Tayson hugs and kisses her head before Uncle Connor comes behind her.

"Dad you came?" she asks as he nods and kisses her forehead while hugging her. "I had to Pres, as much as I hate giving you away I know I have to." he whispers to her as she nods.

"Dad I know he's the one. I know it and I want this with him, I wouldn't be going to this extreme if I didn't know that this was right." she tells him as he nods.

"I know and I shouldn't have second guessed your judgement, even if that mans not the least bit scared of me. You look beautiful sweetheart." he whispers to her as she wipes her tears and hugs him again.

"Will you walk me down the aisle?" she asks as he nods. "Mom, will you too?" she asks reaching out to hold her hand. "Yes, I'd love to" she tells her kissing her cheek as she pulls away. Once they're finished I hug both of them and pull away.

"I guess it's my turn first" I mumble to them as they smile. I open the curtain while making sure to keep Presley covered as I walk down the small aisle and see Colton. I smile faking and keep walking until I'm standing beside the area Presley is coming to.

I hold back my tears as Colton looks over at me dead in the face. I read his lips as he tells me I look beautiful and he sadly holds his hands together. I grab the small box with the rings from beside me as the bridal music starts. Everything is super quiet as we hear the beach waves in the background along with the birds and feel the heat. She's always wanted this, and now she's got it.

The music becomes louder as I stand quietly and look over at Keegan. I've been a bridesmaid so many times I can't count, and each wedding I'm in, the first thing I do is look at the grooms face when the bride walks out. I think I have a gift, because one of my friends married a guy I didn't like and on their wedding day, I was in my dress beside her, and watching his face. When she walked out he didn't have any emotion and the next year they were divorced because he cheated. I knew looking at his face as he scanned the crowd and found a blonde in the front row that he'd slept with her. But my friend was so in love with him she couldn't see straight, and now I know to watch the groom.

I watch Keegan as the curtains open and Presley's shown to him. She's absolutely stunning. I quickly look over at him as I see him wipe a tear from his face and smile at her as she grins back. I think they'll be just fine, I like to see the guys have emotions when this happens and Keegan loves Presley.

He looks at my Uncle Connor and Aunt Tayson as they walk Presley down to the minister. "Who gives this woman to be married to this man?" He asks as I look at my uncle Connor. He locks his jaw at Keegan as Presley rubs his arm.

"Daddy it's okay. You'll always be my number one man." She whispers to him as she hugs his chest softly.

"I know sweetheart, Her mom and I do." He tells them man as Keegan extends his hand to shake uncle Connor's. He shakes his hand as he looks him directly into the eyes. "You take care of her and protect her. That's a promise you have to make to me." He tells him as he nods.

"Yes sir, I will. With my life." He tells him as he looks back at Presley. Aunt Tayson kisses Presley's head and pulls away as she takes my Uncle Connor to the first row. I see Seth and Luka already sitting there so I know they were here to support.

Then the ceremony starts, I hand them the rings and ten minutes later they're legally married and flower cannons are exploding everywhere.

"Mr and Mrs Green!" They announce as everyone cheers and Presley leans forwards and grabs Keegan's suit jacket as he reaches for her hair and kisses the hell out of her before dipping her down and pumping his fist in the air making everyone laugh.

When they pull away the locals start beating on the drums making a big celebration out of it as I hear him whisper to her, "Finally baby, finally." He tells her as she rubs his stray tear making her cry as tears whelp in my eyes. That's so sweet, I can't even imagine someone loving me that much. It's beautiful.

I pull away from looking at them and see Colton looking right at me as he just stares. Presley and Keegan run off into the resort to take pictures on the opposite side of the beach as I walk over and grab Colton's arm for us to walk out together and take a few pictures with them. I smile at everyone as we walk out the curtains and time I'm out of them I drop his arm from me.

We don't speak as I hold my bouquet and keep walking in my heels, on the sand which is a lot harder than it looks. Seeing me struggle and before I can protest Colton lifts me into his arms walking down the beach with me.

"I know you hate me now but you look beautiful Brielle." He tells me using my full name as I nod. "Thank you." I mumble looking away from him as he keeps going. Where did Presley and Keegan go?

"Where did they go off to?" I ask holding his shoulder for support.

"Oh I have no idea." He tells me as I stare. "What?! Where are we going?" I ask as I try to squirm down and make him let go of me only for his grip to get tighter.

"To have a longer conversation before we get back and have a good time in paradise. Together." He tells me while rubbing my side. We aren't together because he doesn't know what he wants and I'm not dealing with a grown man acting like a child.

"Because as far as I'm concerned we aren't done." He tells me as he walks into the island brush with me in his arms. This should be interesting.