Chapter 9

**(Edited)**

Brielle's POV

I knew that kissing him would confirm how I feel. I like Colton Livingston and I hate myself for it. I move my mouth in sync with his as he grabs the back of my head holding my scalp under his palm. He reaches up and rubs the side of my cheek as he moves his tongue with mine. It feels so good when he nibbles on my bottom lip asking for entrance into my mouth and I let him take control.

My hands move to the bottom of his shirt as I rub down his bare chest under it. Immediately he pulls away and starts kissing down the side of my neck to the base of my throat while pushing my hair out of the way. I don't fight the moan that leaves my mouth when he starts sucking on my neck while he reaches down and palms my behind, hard.

"Jump" he whispers lifting me up by one arm as I wrap my legs around his waist. He reaches for my face again as I rub up his shoulders and kiss him as passionately as I can. This man kisses me with everything in him, it's everything. It's not an innocent peck on the lips, it's heavy making out. We're in the dark on the passengers side of his truck making out like hormonal teenagers when I'm twenty six and I know he's thirty two. But I don't care because he tastes so good. My panties are wet, so wet I feel like a dog in heat just from kissing him.

I feel him turn as he pushes my back into the window of his truck. He trails his lips down to my clavicle again as I grip his hair and suck the side of his neck. I can taste his salty skin as he moves his hands into the sides of my dress. I don't stop him when he finds the sides of my underwear and starts rubbing them again. Normally, I'd never let a man get close enough to me to do this but somehow, with him, I don't want to stop.

I've never had sex, I've done other things with one of my ex-boyfriends but that's because we dated for a whole year before he broke up with me. I didn't think he was the one but we just got carried away one day and ended up touching each other. It didn't feel like this though, I didn't have the all consuming fire between my legs that makes me want to melt.

I always thought I would lose my virginity dating the guy I knew was my husband, and I can't think of a better gift to my husband that myself. Just knowing that he was the only one who will see me that way, it makes me want to wait until I know it's right. But now, with Colton, every rational thought I have ever had is flying away because his sweet lips keep trailing up and down my neck begging me to lose it to him. I just feel so at ease with this, it feels so right and good.

"Colton" I moan as he keeps going. He reaches behind me and opens his truck door as he sits me down on his passengers seat. He leans his head into the truck as he rubs up to tops of my thighs and trails his lips lower, until he's at the top of the v-cut on my dress. The back is held together by a bow and if he finds it, I have no doubt he's going to take it between his fingers and expose my whole body to him.

He pulls away as he lays his forehead on mine and we both try to catch our breath. I smile at him as I rub my finger over his lips taking off my pink lipstick. He smiles as he continues rubbing up my thighs as I hold his shoulders. Just as he looks at me I take my legs from around his waist and surprise myself when I open them. The only thing between me and him is the completely see through lace underwear I have on. I can feel the cold air shoot up the bottom of my dress as he looks down and they are open. He can do what he wants, I'll do it all with him.

He rubs both sides of my face tenderly as I stare into my favorite pair of eyes in the world. I don't care if he plays baseball, I don't care if he's not rich, I don't care if he hates me, I don't care if I'm supposed to hate him, all I care about is the fact that the chemistry between us is amazing and I know, I just know that I want something with him. When he saved me all those years ago, he left a lasting impression on my heart, the fact that he didn't even know me and he cared, showed me the type of man he was. I know it seems bad and naive but I want him, he makes me feel good.