Chapter 27

*Bri's dress for the wedding!*

**(Edited)**

Brielle's POV

I thought today was going to be one of the happiest days of my life, seeing my best friend and soul sister get married was supposed to be so happy. But it's not. She's crying her eyes out since her mom and dad didn't show up, and now I'm trying to calm her down while trying to hold my own emotions in. Colton knows now and as much as I hate that he does, I know I had to tell him the truth. He just found out the way I wish he wouldn't have.

He's the reason I feel this way though, I'm so upset I can't even describe it. Trust me, he can't trust me and there is no reason not to. And then we broke up, and I feel useless and like I've wasted so much time on him. It felt like a year, when in reality it was only a few weeks of knowing him and growing in love with him.

When I look over my grandmother she's softly smiling at me before she eyes Presley and tells me to cheer her up. Grandma feels better, but she won't move out of the chair she's in because she's scared she'll fall, or that she'll get hurt. Today's already going to shit, and Presley's getting married in a hour.

"Bri?" She asks wiping her tears away as I slip on my dress. The makeup artist finished ten minutes ago, and the power of makeup will always amaze me. I look beautiful something I haven't felt all day without Colton.

"Yeah?" I ask while rubbing her pregnant stomach and then grabbing her hand to hold it.

"Why didn't they show up? Why didn't my mom and dad come? Do they hate me that much?" She asks as she softly wipes her face. Doing the only thing I can do, I wrap my arms around her body and hug her as tight as I can. She stays still as I wipe her tears from her face softly.

"They'll come. Presley they'll be here." I whisper rubbing her back as she reaches down and rubs her stomach. Nobody knows she's pregnant and we're covering it from my grandmother to make it look like I'm just hugging her.

"Why do they hate me so much?" She asks again as I hug her. The whole room is silent until my grandmother gets a message and looks down at her phone.

"Bri can you go outside and get my dress?" She asks as I nod. I kiss Presley's head before walking towards the door fully dressed. I open the door and then I see her, my mom. She instantly pulls me out the door as I hug her as tight as I can and see my grandmothers dress in her hand.

"I'm mad you lied. But I know why Presley is doing this but Brielle we're going to have a serious discussion about lies when we get back. I don't like that you're keeping this from me. Connor and Tayson are here, they're changing right now but don't tell Presley. Her dad, he wants to walk her down the aisle." She tells me while rubbing my face as I nod.

"Now where's Ellie? She doesn't sound that good." She whispers as I point to the door. She sighs as she hands me my grandmothers dress and then takes a long look at me.