𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟸𝟷 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

I have given Ayah to her grandparents for the day while I go see Ace. We were arguing last night over some random shit that I don't even remember now but I know he's pissed still.

I walk through the warehouse and everyone looks at me. I am wearing khaki green satin joggers with some nude heeled boots. I have a cropped cream fur coat on which is connected together at the front and a matching hat to my shoes. I am wearing the necklace Geanie bought my for my birthday a few years ago and I have earrings in which Ace bought me.

I reach Aces office and my heart is pounding, I knock on the door and he grunts come in

I reach Aces office and my heart is pounding, I knock on the door and he grunts come in. "Hey." I say walking through the door and his eyes widen as his looks over my body.

I giggle and the blush washes over me as he drops his pen into the desk and watches me walk in. I spin around closing the door and then lock it.

"Are you still mad at me" I say with a pout and he lets out a sigh.

"Come here." He says and i hesitantly walk over and then his voice echos through the room as he shouts, "NOW" I quickly walk over as a smirk twists across his lips.

His smirk sends a throb through my body down to my core and I rub my thighs together as I walk. Ace notices this, as i reach him he pushes his chair out and I sit on his desk in front of him.

I close my legs and he shakes his head. His hands move up my leg slowly from my ankle to my knee. When his hand is in my knee he pushes them apart and my stomach tenses.

I instantly regret my decision of coming here, I know what Ace is like. I've just entered the lions den. "You know I'm really sorry." I say and he smirks as his hands find my knees again and they slowly trail up my thigh.

"How sorry." He says and i let out a sigh. I muster up as much courage as I can and I trail my hands across his and up my body. I unclasp my jacket and his eyes widen when he sees I haven't got a bra in underneath.

"So you've been walking around my warehouse with no top on." Ace says with an edge to his voice.

"No one knew, you didn't even know when I walked in." I say and he smirks.

"Well I guess I'll just have to teach you a lesson." He says and i giggle. He stands up from his chair and places his hands either side of my body and looks me up and down.

I am sat with no top on, my legs wide apart completely at his mercy and he's taking his time. He's going to make me suffer and beg for this I can already tell.

His hands trails flatly up my thigh and his thumbs hook into the top of my joggers, he pulls the fabric but then lets go. The elastic hits me and I gasp, under his stare and the slow and agonising speed his hands are moving my panties are growing wet.

I know with the material of my joggers the wetness of my panties will show against the satin so I hope Ace can hurry along. He pulls me closer to the edge and stands i between my legs, his hands move to my shoulders as he pushes the rest of my jacket down my shoulders.

He throws my hat across the room then his hands move to my back, he slowly drags his hands around back and pulls me closer to him. My lower half hits his belt and I gasp from the hard metal against me. He places she's hands on my thigh and pushes me back against the desk, his hands moves then up to my waist.

"Please stop teasing." I say and he bites his lower lip shaking his head. His thumb brushes over my already hard nipple and I gasp.

I look down at my legs and the material of my joggers had turned a dark colour. Aces eyes follows mine then his hand rubs flatly against the wet areas and I gasp.

He pulls away from me and just sits on his chair looking at me, I whine and close my legs.

He pushes them back open, this time wider than before as his eyes fix on the area between my thighs. I feel myself trickle down my leg and I just look at Ace.

"If you want it that badly. Your going to have to beg for it." He says and i frown. Shaking my head I sit and look at him.

"See your mouth isn't saying anything but your body is. What do you want Eiffel." He says and i contemplate this for a minute.

I move to close my legs but he stops then, "did I say you could close them." He says and i shake my head.

"Now be a good girl and listen to me." He says and i nod my head. "What did I ask you to do." He says and i look down at the floor.

His finger moves to my chin and he lifts my head to look at him. "Beg." I say and he nods His head.

"Ace please don't." I say with an innocent look across my face, he rolls his eyes and attaches his lips to my neck. He sucks on the skin, he bites down and a sting throbs across my neck.

His kisses love down my body until my entire chest is scattered with red marks. I wrap my legs around him and he chuckles, he licks my nipple and I moan.

"Ace. Please." I say as his hands slowly make their way up my legs. He hooks his hands into the top of my joggers and pull them down my legs. I pick my heels off and push the joggers further down my legs, they drop into the floor and Ace kicks them away.

Ace pulls me towards the edge of the desk and rubs circles with his thumbs over the side on my panties. When he slowly pulls them down his eyes meet with the string of wetness from my panties to my heat.

"Look at how wet I made you already." He says and i look down. My face flashes red as ace swipes across the string and I moan as he rubs his two fingers cross my. I don't think I've ever been this wet before, I am soaking he could easily slip inside of me.

"Lay down from me." He says and I lay down gently across his desk, my lower half dangles off the desk and Ace is in between my legs.

"Good girl." He say then his tongue swipes across me and I moan. His tongue continues to swipe across my as he sucks in my clit.

"Shh good girls don't make noises." He says as he looks up from i between my legs. He wipes his chin and looks at me.

"What if I don't want to be a good girl." I say and he smirks at me.

"Then I'll fuck you like a slut. Are your a good girl or a slut." He says and i look up at him.

"I'm yours." I say and he chuckles then continues to lick me. His two fingers swipes across collecting my arousal from my thighs and brings them up to my mouth.

I open my mouth for him and his two fingers play along with my tongue as I suck on them. I wrap my legs around his head as he inserts his tongue inside of me. I moan around his fingers as his other hand plays with my clit.

I move my hips against his tongue and he twirls his tongue inside of me, my tongue wraps around his fingers as I suck. Everything becomes to much as Ace pushes his fingers further into my mouth, i gag and finish on his face.

Ace licks me clean while holding into my thigh, I lay on his desk while I catch my breath and he watches me.

I sit back up and he smirks, "now it's my turn."