Chapter 9 | Angel and Devil

I begin to wake up and stretch my arms out for Eiffel but I can't feel her

I begin to wake up and stretch my arms out for Eiffel but I can't feel her. I open my eyes to find an empty bed and her bra and panties are no longer on the floor. Did she leave?

I jump out of bed and put a pair of sweatpants on , maybe she's gone to the bathroom but there was no one in there. I walk down the stairs to hear a noice in the kitchen, what I going on this early in the morning.

I slowly walk into the kitchen and what I am greeted with, I would wish to wake up to every morning. I lean into the door frame biting my lip as I watch her. She is wearing my shirt from yesterday, it ends just below her ass but it is extremely large on her petite frame. She has rolled up the sleeves and her hair is in a messy bun with a few curls escaping. She is just perfect. She is swaying her hips as she stands over the stove making pancakes. I never want this girl to leave me but I know that once she knows who I am she's gonna run.

I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, my head rests in her shoulder and I kiss the crook of her neck. ,"good morning gorgeous" I feel her giggle. She begins to sway her hips again but this time to pushes her ass against my dick. She's teasing me.

"Eiffel! Don't start something you can't finish." I warn her with a growl. She just giggles and turns around, wrapping her arms around my neck and giving me a kiss in the lips.

Once she's done she's turns around and continues making the pancakes. I go to take one of the strawberry's on the side of the counter but she slaps my hand, waving the spatula in my face," excuse me Mr marino those are for eating with the pancakes!".

"Since when where you one to follow the rules miss Rodrigues, you have been wasted twice since I've known you and if my sources are correct you are only 19" I look her in the eyes," you could get me in trouble you know, underage drinking in my club. Scandalous." I laugh while I take one of the strawberries, when I look at her, her jaw is in the floor.

"Omg Marino, as in Marino." I nod as the words leave her mouth.

"The one and only." I laugh at her and she stares me in the eye. "It's rude to stare baby" I coo into her ear while she is still stood frozen my mouth inches from her as I lean over and take another strawberry. She closes her mouth and a perfect smile appears on her face while she turns around to continue making the pancakes.

She has made the biggest stack of pancakes I have ever seen in my life. She decorates hers as an angel and mine as the devil which makes her giggle. She takes a photo and posts it on instagram , causing her phone to blow up with messages from a group chat called,'Unstable women 💅' . I just roll my eyes and leave her to it.

"So who taught you how to make these delicious pancakes." I ask her before taking another bite of my breakfast. Her laughter phases out and her face goes pale.

"Uhm... My mom" she whispers, she looks distracted. As she said Mom my mind ventures back to when I had Elio do a background check, I remember it saying her mom died around 4 years ago. How do I recover from this one.