Chapter 12 | Sunday Funday

I begin to wake up, I notice I am on Aces chest my body still straddling his

I begin to wake up, I notice I am on Aces chest my body still straddling his. I go to climb off him, my neck is aching from sleeping in an awkward position last night, as I move my leg Aces hands shoot to my waist and keep me from moving. "Where you going." he asks in a panic and I just smile at him.

"my neck hurts I was going to lay next to you." I say and his grip loosens on my waist and I proceed to climb off him and I lay y head on his chest and snuggle my body close to his. His arms snakes around my back and my hand begins tot traces the patterns of his tattoo on his chest. He has a swirl pattern on his left side of his chest, as my fingers trace the detail his breathing becomes heavy, his chest rising quicker than a minute ago.

Then my phone begins to ping none stop. I look at Ace and he looks at me just as confused, I grab my phone and notice it is the girls group chat.

Unstable Women 💅

Harlow: Eiffel where the hell are you?

Blaire: wait she didn't come home?

Trinity: Ace already changing our girl

Harlow: she hasn't came home!

Janey: shall we call her? Is she ok?

Trinity: yeah Jane she's just getting dicked down

ENOUGH OF THAT! I'm here

I look up at Ace and he has the biggest smirk on his face. I just playfully slap his chest and he begin to laugh, he throws his head back and his hands drag down his face.

Blaire: so is it big?

Janey: Blaire!!!

Ace looks at my phone and laughs. I just bury my head into his chest and his hand begins to massage my head. "You can tell them baby, I am not ashamed." he says with a smile.

"Absolutely not. now shhhh I need to make up an excuse." I say and I bury my head further into his chest and cover it with the bed sheets.

"Excuse for what, They will be jumping for joy if they know you are with me." Ace laughs.

"can we just go back to sleep its to early." I say and turn over onto my stomach. Ace wraps his arms around me as he lays his head on my arm. As I close my eyes I hear a camera click. we both turn to see Geanie in the door way.

"What! you look cute." She says and skips out. Then my phone begins to ping again. Geanie was added to the girls chat when I told her about Harlow she messaged her on instagram and added her.

Blaire: I'm no longer getting any. May as well see what's out there.

Geanie: that's my BROTHER!