𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟷 - 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐

I wake up in an empty bed, Ace is no where to be found. I roll out of bed and grab a blanket and wrap it around myself. I make my way towards the kitchen for a coffee, I hear shouting from Ace's office, it is far to early to deal with an annoyed Ace so I decide to just carry on walking into the kitchen.

"Miss Rodriguez, good morning." the women from yesterday says.

"Hi.." I say with suspicion in my voice.

"Oh I am sorry Miss Rodriguez, I am Claire Simmons the house keeper." She says and I smile.

"Oh hi I am Eiffel, but you already know that." I say and she laughs.

"so do you know Ace or." I say and she waves me off while she drinks her tea.

"Yeah my sister has been his families house keeper for 25 years, so i've always known Ace" She says and I smile and nod my head.

"You know i've known Ace for his whole life, I have never seen Him this happy before." Claire says and I smile at her and blush. Her face lights and she looks at something behind me. I feel two arms wrap around my waist and I instantly know that it is Ace.

"Good morning Bellisimo." Ace says into my neck and I smile. I place my coffee mug down and my hands lace into his hair.

"Hey." I say and he kisses my neck again.

"Baby, what do you think about Romano coming here." Ace says and I smile.

"Of course you can have your dog here, its your house as much as mine and you know I love your dog Ace." I say and he smiles against my neck.

"I am going work, ill be home soon." Ace says kissing my lips softly

"Okay have fun." I say

I stand up and walk him to the door and kiss him at the door way. Our kiss deepens and my body ignites and I don't want him to leave. I have grown dependent on Ace and I feel empty when he isn't here.

I run up the stairs and grab my phone. I call my girls back in New York and tell them about Italy and everything that is happening. They all want to see the house and are asking about when me or Harlow are getting married.

...

For the remainder of the day I explore the house and go through some of the boxes of my moms things. When she died Killian locked them away in the attic so I never got to go through her things so when we where in Washington Ace got them for me.

I am sat in the living room hours later going through a photo album of me as a baby with my mom. I can't wait to be a mom, I want to be like her. Love my children the way she loved me, I am not sure why but I feel like having children will make me understand and feel closer to my mom.

I pick up a T-shirt that was my moms. "I miss you mom. The pain in both Harlow and Louis' eyes when they looked at me they knew it would break me. Everything bad was running through my head but never did I think something would have happened to you. When they said you had been killed in a car Accident I went numb I felt like I was never going to be happy again like my life I was over and I was scared. But I don't feel numb anymore mom. The pain has slowly started to go away, I feel like the hole of my life has slowly started to heal, I don't feel scared anymore and that's because of Ace. I know what you would say just as long as you are happy darling and I am mom I am happy." I say with tears in my eyes as I look at the T-shirt and the photo.

"I love you mom." I say and sob into the T-shirt for what seems like hours. I put everything back in the box and wipe my tears. I stand up and carry the box into me and Aces bedroom.I put the box on the bed and walk into the bathroom .The house is clean and the photos are on the wall so I decide to run a bath.