𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟼𝟻 - 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍

We arrive at the runway and Ace stops the car just outside the jet door. He steps out the car and walks around to my side. He opens the door for me and I step out, as my feet his the ground he picks me up in his arms and carries me up the steps. I laugh and he carries me onto the plane.

"Mr and mrs Marino Congratulations." The pilot says and i thank him. Ace walks further into the plane and sits down with me still in his knee. I reposition myself so I am straddling him.

"Can you tell me where we are going now." I say and he shakes his head. "You said we were going multiple places if I guess one will you tell me where we are going right now." I say and he shakes his head.

I huff and rest my head on his shoulder. "Uhm are we going tooo Greece." I say and he shakes his head. "Uhmm Hawaii." I say and he shakes his head. "Bahamas." I say and he shakes his heads "where the hell are you taking me" I say and he laughs.

"Baby you could have just listed where we are going but I'm still not going to tell you." He says and i roll my eyes.

The plane starts moving and I look at Ace. "Are you seriously not going to tell me." I say and he shakes his head. "Is it Thailand." I say and he laughs shaking his head. "Your annoying." I say and he kisses my lips gently.

The plane takes off and Ace hugs my body close. "This is this first time we've been on a plane together. Just us." I say and he nods smiling.

"Who's leading your mafia while your gone." I ask and he replies Antonio.

"So I have you to myself for 2 months." I say and he shakes his head. I frown and he takes my face between his hands.

"Baby I'm the don, I can't just disappear for 2 months." He says and i nod. I lean forward and kiss him.

I move and climb off his waist and sit next to him. "8 hours on a plane and I have no idea where we are going." I huff and he laughs.

"Baby you will literally find out when we get there." He says and i roll my eyes.

"ACEEEE." I whine. "Fine can we atleast watch a film then." I say and he nods his head and i smile.

"I get to pick." I say and he nods. "Can we watch after and then after we collided." I say and he huffs.

"Whatever you want." He says and i start playing Netflix on the tv. I begin the film and cuddle Into the side of him.

We have just finishes the first movie and I am in tears. Ace is rubbing my back to stop me from crying.

"Ace how could he do that." I cry and he laughs.

"Baby it's a film." He says and i sniff.

"I know but it's cruel." I say and he laughs. "Let's watch the next one." I say and he laughs.

I begin to play the next film and and snuggle into him. It get to the part in the film where there is a sex scene and Ace perks right up.

"Yeah thought you didn't like it." I say and he laughs. I sit and watch the tv and Ace watches me.

"You know I'm far better looking that that guy." He says and i look up at him.

"Oh of course" I say with little sarcasm in my voice as I sit up. "Your better than anyone." I say and he smile. I pause the film and he looks at me. I crawl into his lap and straddle his waist.