𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻𝟼 - 𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎

"Ace." I say and he hums in response as he reads a document. "I'm hungry do you want anything." I say and he shakes his head.

"No but I'll drive you." He says and I nod.I stand up and walk towards the door when he grabs my hand and spins me around. I crash against his chest and he leans down and kisses me.

"Jump." He says and i oblige, I wrap my legs around his waist and he places hands on my ass and pushes my further up his stomach.

I place my hands on either side of his face and kiss him. "Babe you good." I say and he looks at me amused.

"Babe.?" He questions and I can feel myself going red. I've never called him a pet name before, he calls me everything but I normally just call him Ace.

"Ok shut up." I say and he laughs. "But you ok." I say and he nods.

"Hey you can't lie to me." I say as I look him dead in the eye. He takes a deep breath and kisses my lips and then puts me down. I push him backwards towards the couches and he sits down.

I climb into his waist and he rolls his head back and sighs. "Ace I'm serious. I'm going to be your wife you can tell me." I say and he snaps his head up.

"He got close today Eiffel." He says and I sigh.

"Ace look at me." I say and I take my hands and place them in either side of his face. "You are the strongest, bravest and sexiest." I say and wink, he laughs and I continue, "man I know. Everyone is safe me and Harlow included. I love you so much and it's killing me watching him get under your skin so don't let him. He's not going to get me or anyone, so stop worrying about him and start worrying about how we are getting married in 5 months and we haven't planned a thing." I say and he laughs.

"Ace I'm serious. You are doing your job right so stop letting him get into that 'beautiful little head' of yours." I say with air quotes to references when Ace says it to me.

I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him close, I hug him tightly and he wraps his arms around my back. "Now can we go I'm starving." I say and he stops me.

"I've got something you can eat here." He says and i can feel my cheeks flush.

"For god sake I wanted fries." I say and he laughs standing up. He takes my hands and leads me out of the door.

"You look sexy as hell today but also cute." He says and i looks down at my outfit and smile.

I am wearing a pale blue and white check co-Ord outfit made up of a pair of shorts and a crop top. They have buttons down the front and I paired it with a white Gucci belt, it's still cold outside so added a thick cardigan and some white heels.

"I can't wait to dress out kids there Gonna be so cute

"I can't wait to dress out kids there Gonna be so cute." I say and he laughs shaking his head. "You can dress boy, my male sense of style is not as good." I say and he laughs. "But don't make him wear suits all the time." I say pointing my finger in his face and he smiles.