The cuteness of this tiny perfection in his hold just made Jungkook smile brighter. He leaned in, kissing the pout away, cooing at the boy. "I love you, Jimin."

The smaller's arms snaked around Jungkook's neck and he pressed their foreheads together. With eyes threatening to vanish behind a loving smile, Jimin stared back into Jungkook's dark orbs. "I love you too, Jungkook."

- ° ° • . __ . • ° ° -

The morning went on with not much teasing afterwards. They took a shower together and brushed their teeth - an activity made so much more sexual by Kook standing behind Jimin, his whole body pressed against the younger's back.

After that, both moved into the kitchen - Jungkook making their morning beverages while Jimin prepared a 'sexy' sandwich.

"How is that sexy?"

"It has it all," the boy explained. "A dressing, meat, cheese, salad and tomato. All that's left is me for dessert."

Jungkook hummed, rethinking his words. "Okay, that does sound sexy."

As they chatted and ate their breakfast, Jimin finally checked what's happening on his phone. One thing that he loved when he was with Jungkook (apart from the man himself) was that he didn't feel the need to sit with his device turned on and stare at other people's lives for hours on end. He was content with enjoying what he had with Kookah, as that was the best company the blond could've ever asked for.

"My dad called me last night," he murmured, frowning at the call's timestamp. "That's quite late."

Jungkook, remembering their late-night activities with a grin, teased the boy, "Why didn't you answer?"

Jimin looked at Kook with a really? expression on his face. The older smiled sheepishly and kissed his temple.

"Call him back now."

Jimin nodded, already opening the contact information and pressing Call. It didn't connect. Went straight to voicemail.

"He's probably working now," the younger mused, sighing as he put the phone away.

"I have some clients to take care of at my place, but I'll be coming to Joon's in the afternoon," Jungkook changed the subject. He had already finished his coffee and the sexy sandwich and was preparing to leave.

"You have appointments there again?"

"Yes, one that I didn't finish yesterday and another small tatt. So we will probably be able to go home together."

Jimin came to stand next to his man, beaming like the little sunshine that he was. "Can't wait."

Kook grinned. "Me too." He leaned down, kissing his baby boy deeply, leaving both of them breathless before he opened the apartment door and left for work.

- ° ° • . __ . • ° ° -

The next few days flew by with the same kind of feel. Everything was great with him and Jungkook. Namjoon was nice and Jackson kept spitting jokes about embarrassing situations Jungkook had gotten himself into when he was younger.

It turned out that Jackson and Namjoon were childhood friends and that in turn made Kook well familiar with the other man as well.

Jimin teased Jungkook about those dumb teenage fails when he got home, earning a sight he never wanted to forget.

A blushing Jeon Jungkook.

Another side of the older man that Jimin just adored. Adored, and loved, and cherished. And was grateful to whoever decided to entwine their fates together.

The boy had tried to call his father two more times but never gotten the call through. Due to that, he had grown a little restless but still didn't worry too much about it. After all, his dad was a busy man and forgetting to charge his phone was a common mistake he has made several times in the past.

Jimin refused to call his mother to get the needed intel, deciding to just wait until his dad calls again.

Jungkook informed his baby one evening that Taehyung's birthday was coming up, and they should probably start looking for a present for him. Tae, as Kook explained further, was someone who forgot to ask his friends to attend a party on time, so his birthday invitation would probably be sent as an SMS the night previous to the big day.

"I don't have enough money for a big present," Jimin admitted, lowering his head in shame.

Instantly, Jungkook was up from his chair and kneeling in front of his boy.

"I wasn't expecting you to buy anything for him. Baby, I know you are struggling and all you have will be given to the school." Jimin bit his lip. It had started to quiver - a clear sign he was about to shed a tear. "Baby boy, you should know I'm not expecting anything from you. Only for you to be with me and love me the way I love you."

Jimin chuckled, one tiny tear falling down a pink cheek.

"I love you more than you know, Koo."

After his words, kisses were left all over Jimin's face and warm murmurs of compliments - against the smooth skin.

It wasn't anything too exciting, but that's how they lived. The usually confident blonde getting weary of his financial situation, and Jungkook reminding him that everything was okay.

Still, Jimin vowed to give the money back to Kook when the situation would be better but didn't voice his determination out loud. He knew Jungkook would easily get upset if all Jimin thought about was his money issues.

... It was the second week Jimin worked full-time when his world made a flip again.