8

╰┈➤ cw: non-consensual sexual content, alcohol

dream rested his hand on george's pale face, feeling his skin for signs of warmth. luckily, the male felt fine with no fever, only a slight headache from the night before.

"surprised you don't have a massive hangover," dream commented.

"i could say the same," george yawned, putting his cup of water down.

dream checked the time, 2:45 PM. he had no plans for today, besides, he wanted to make sure george was comfortable after his first experience with alcohol that did not involve blaring music and obnoxiously bright lights.

"you don't have to baby me, i'm fine," the shorter male smiled, shooing his hand away, as if he read the blonde's thoughts.

"i just don't want you to feel bad," dream frowned, plopping down next to george on the bed. he felt a hand slide over his waist, pulling the taller towards george.

"just cuddle, please. you're comfy."

dream obviously agreed, allowing george to rest his aching head against his chest. he blonde pulled the brunette closer by his waist, pressing their bodies together for warmth.

"dream?"

dream peered down at the boy with his face stuffed in his chest. "yeah george?"

"what are we?"

the blonde lifted the brunette's chin so he could observe his pretty face. "we can be together, if you'd have me."

the corners of george's mouth rose, his face flooding with pink. "of course."

dream didn't reply, only smiled sheepishly and hugged the boy back onto his body, a burst of joy exploding in his chest and sending fireworks to his stomach.

・❥・

── . . . . .. . . . . ──

note: nearly a month later!

dream threw his head back, biting his lip to muffle his sounds.

he stared down at the gash he cut open on his leg from sliding across the pavement of the backyard that belonged to a stranger.

he cursed, limping to the first unoccupied bedroom he could find.

he shut the door, flopping down on the bed, a grunt escaping his lips.

he failed to hear the door click open as someone slid inside.

he didn't register when a body sat beside him on the bed.

he jumped up at a hand meeting his thigh.

"oh! sorry, didn't mean to s-scare ya!" the female beside him giggled, slurring her words and actions. "just saw you were in-injured, figured i'd help you with that!"

dream narrowed his eyes. "i don't need your help."

"aw come on, i know how to work a first aid kit," she smiled, offering a hand out.

dream sucked in a breath as he grabbed her hand, allowing her to drag him to the bathroom.

he sat on the edge of the tub, waiting for this to be over so he could go home to george.

"take off your jeans."

"the fuck?" dream snorted, shaking his head.

"how else am i supposed to treat your leg?" she shot back, staring daggers at the blonde.

he huffed, sliding his dark jeans off of his body, leaving him in only his boxers.

the female stared at him for much too long for comfort before sitting beside him, dabbing a cleaning alcohol on his cut.

dream seethed, gritting his teeth together, his eyebrows knitted as the pain spread down his leg.

the girl rested a hand on his upper thigh as she dabbed at the wound. she raised her lidded eyes to dream's as she wiped the excess blood off of his leg.

dream zoned out as her hand continued to trickle up his leg. being in the mind state he was in currently after plenty of alcoholic beverages, his mind wandered to being at home with george, or george's pretty eyes, or the way his fingertips felt against dream's skin.

when she made contact with dream's lower body, the blonde scooter away quickly, pushing himself to his feet.

"what?" the girl pouted, hastily standing to his side. "it's the least you can do to repay me," she hummed as she ran her fingers up his shirt.

dream shook his head violently, his vision growing disoriented like he was going to pass out.

he bit his inner lip helplessly as the female pushed him down, doing as she pleased to his famous body.

・❥・

dream sat with his head in his hands at his and george's home the next morning, tears streaming down his eyes as george screamed painfully at the blonde, pointing violently at the image he was furious over.

the photo showed dream and the girl from the night before passed out in the bathroom of a random house, both of them only half-way clothed.

dream knew it looked bad. dream knew george would never believe him if he told the truth of what happened. he wouldn't believe that it was without consent, and he wouldn't believe that dream wasn't even conscious for the most of it.

so he did that next best thing he could do. he sat quietly as the soft, kind brunette boy broke down in front of him, his body shaking with betrayal and anger.

when george told him to leave the house, he did exactly that. he didn't want to hurt george anymore.

george is everything dream wishes he could be.

he's smart, careful, innocent and adorable. he loved watching birds fly through the sky, and he found enjoyment in picking flowers in a field as he watched the sunset fall before him.

dream wanted everything that george had. he wanted george, he was jealous over george.

so when the brunette told him to never come back to him, he knew he deserved it.

a gazelle never won in a fight with a lion.

dream drove silently to the only place he could think of that could provide to him as a last resort.

he pulled into molly's driveway, sending her a text to let her know he was here.