6

╰┈➤ cw: mentions of alcohol, sexual references

dream rubbed his eyes, his head pounding from the party he went to the previous night.

he gazed around at the mysterious room he was in. there were pink decorations and makeup products sprawled everywhere on a white vanity in the corner.

he wrinkled his nose, throwing his hands to his head. how did he get here?

dream picked up his phone, casting a glance at the time. 1:07 PM.

he opened his phone to angry notifications from george, followed by apologetic texts and worried messages.

the blonde groaned as he recalled the fight the two started.

george had gotten angry at clay once he realized that the tall blonde was high last night when he came to his window. the brunette thought he just missed him while he was sober.

which still isn't a lie, the blonde always missed the feeling of george. he loved holding him, staring into his brown puppy eyes as he takes care of the innocent boy.

but george, being clueless and having fast reactions, didn't know any better then to believe dream was just high and bored.

therefore, dream resorted to his only method of last-resort pleasure: alcohol at late night parties.

which led to hands touching bodies.

mouths being where they shouldn't.

and waking up in foreign bedrooms.

a door opened, revealing a brunette female with short hair and a full face of makeup on already, as if she woke up just to bake her face.

"you're awake, i made breakfast," she smiled, opening the door more to leak in the natural daylight.

"for fucks sake, keep the light out of here," dream growled, turning his head away.

the girl only reached back, grabbing an object before sitting on the bed next to the blonde.

"i got you a glass of water and some medicine. figured you'd wake up with a nasty headache, you were so drunk last night you were muttering words i couldn't comprehend," she giggled lightly, handing him the items.

dream raised a brow, but accepted the glass, popping the medicine down his throat.

"no thank you? you know, if i didn't get you out of there, you would've been a goner," she shrugged.

dream eyed the female with a questioning glare, tilting his head slightly in confusion, silently asking for an explanation.

she laid her hands in her lap. "you were drunk out of your mind, and you came up to me and just started spitting your heart out. seriously, you had me worried you were going to try and hook up with me!" she laughed.

dream squinted. "so we didn't hook up?"

"no!" she nudged at his shoulder. "i would never. i just thought that's what you wanted, until you mentioned someone named george and wouldn't shut up about him. you nearly collapsed from talking so much, i had to drag you to my place to rest," she explained carefully. dream slowly nodded as he listened, trying to recall the event.

"thank god," he threw his head back into the pillow.

"ouch?" she chuckled.

"no, i didn't-"

"don't be too full of yourself, you're not my type, hot shot," she smiled, turning to face the blonde who was sprawled out on the comforter. "now, tell me about george. and don't say no, because you already got yourself into this when you cried over him to me."

the blonde sighed, hesitating as he stared at the ceiling.

he's never had someone to actually talk to. the only ever person was nick, but he moved over a year ago. since then, they've lost contact, leaving dream to fend for himself.

it would be nice to have a friend.

he spent the next two hours explaining and laughing about everything he's done in the past few months since he first met george.

・❥・

"you look good, dumb blonde," the girl, who's name was molly, smiled approvingly as dream stepped out of her bathroom in a black and white tux.

dream learned that molly was bi as well, so he had a lot to share with her. she even convinced him to take george out on a fancy date- not an expensive restaurant, but rather something more personal and close to heart.

the blonde thanked her, grabbing his keys as he hugged her goodbye, giving her his number so they could contact each other again.

he pulled up to george's house, knocking on the door with a single rose in hand. he took in deep breaths, preparing himself for the worst.

when george opened the door, dream was drawn into a long hug that was much needed for the two. the blonde wrapped his arms back around the brunette, pulling him close to his chest as he rubbed circles onto the smaller's back.

"you look handsome," george smiled sheepishly as he pulled back, his eyes trailing down dream's body.

"and you look pretty as always," the blonde winked, running his hands through the brunette's hair.

they got into the car, george holding the rose in his lap the entire drive.

dream pulled into a small parking lot that was surrounded by makeshift fences.

he helped george out the car, opening his door and taking the rose from his hands.

dream held a hand out for george, who happily took it with a blush on his face.

they walked out to the edge of the mountain where the picnic was set up. the scenery overlooked the small city they lived in, the sunset setting to perfectly case a peach glow to the atmosphere.

the two sat down, enjoying their take-out small meal from a local mexican restaurant.

they weren't too hungry, though. they'd rather sit in each other's presence and enjoy the view.

so that's what they did: george laid between dream's legs, his head resting comfortably on his thigh.

the blonde ran his hands through the smaller's hair, admiring the way his skin shone in the evening glow.

"i'm sober, georgy," he spoke, breaking the pleasant silence.

george smiled up to him, his eyes still closed. "i know."

they fell quiet once again, relishing in the subtle wind that blew delicately across their skin.

"you know i love you, right?" dream hummed, gazing at the boy quietly laying on him.

"i do."