3

╰┈➤ cw: sexual content/suggestion

hours had passed since dream and george's last interaction at the store. george said he had to get back to work and that he would text dream when he's off.

dream never brought the cigarettes home, either.

loud music blared from the small home where the night party was located. a typical party, everyone invited that wanted to go. though most of the people there only went for a chance with dream.

a pretty brunette with long curly hair and almond shaped eyes grew confident that evening. she stalked up to clay as he downed his sixth drink, running her hands seductively over his body.

"babyyy-" she sung out, drunk and lustful as she pulled at the waistband of his jeans.

dream grinded against her as she moved her hips, his eyes closed. his brain was far from what was happening in the moment.

he pictured george lying with him in his bed, comfortably sitting on his lap as he stared down at the blonde with those pretty brown eyes.

george, with his small frame and pretty face that made clay want to grab him and kiss a trail down his jaw to show he was his.

george, with the honey laced voice that clay wanted to hear as the brunette spoke his name.

dream left rough kisses down her body, thinking of george.

he knew this wasn't george. george would be so much sweeter, slower. dream would be careful, kissing softly on his body and making sure he enjoyed it.

a phone kept ringing in the back of his head.

it's just a noise.

・❥・

"dream? why were you ignoring my calls all yesterday?" george frowned from the opposite end of the phone call.

dream grabbed his clothes, leaving the girl's house that he spent the night in.

"i fell asleep," he lied, walking down the sidewalk past the flying cars.

the other end was silent.

"where are you?" george questioned.

"i'm just walking, why?"

another pause. "just wondering."

dream pondered for a moment before abruptly asking a rather forward question.

"can i come over?"

"like, right now?" the brunette breathed.

"yeah, please."

a pause.

"i'll text you my address," george sighed as he hung up.

the blonde let out a breath he had been holding, carefully following the directions to the address the brunette sent him.

when he arrived, he stepped onto the porch, knocking on the blue colored door. when it opened, he was met with george's messy bed head and tired eyes.

nevertheless, he still looked pretty.

"come in," george offered, allowing dream access inside.

george gave a small tour, finally settling them both down on the small couch in the living room. he grabbed the remote, handing it over to the blonde.

"take it, pick a movie," the brunette beamed.

dream chuckled, a mischievous smirk slipping onto his lips. "look away."

george raised a questioning brow before turning his head away from the tv screen.

dream continued giggling quietly as he put on a specific movie. one that he knew would get under george's skin.

the blonde bounced up, shutting the blinds and the lights so it was moderately dark in the house. he hopped back to the couch, plopping down close enough to george that their thighs merely brushed.

he felt the boy flinch ever so slightly.

"you can look now," dream smiled.

george turned his eyes to the tv, trying to picture what the movie was.

"what are we watching?"

dream snorted. "just watch."

after a few minutes, two males came into the scene. george watched with curiosity.

that was until one male got on top of the other.

netflix originals, something dream was a fan of.

"dream!" george uttered out, covering his face as a slight blush took over his cheeks.

meanwhile, dream burst into laughter, a wheeze escaping his body.

"not funny, turn it off!"

dream struggled to catch his breath. "what, you don't like it?"

george kept his eyes off the screen, his head in his hands.

dream contained himself, clicking the pause button. he slid over, removing george's hands from his face forcefully so he had to look the blonde in the eyes.

dream couldn't help but grow excited at the pretty, flushed face before him.

"you can pick a movie instead," the blonde smiled teasingly, sliding away from george and back into his own spot on the couch.