1

╰┈➤ cw: smoking, slight sexual suggestions

new day, new party.

at least that's how it goes for dream.

the tall, scruffy guy with a good body and unkept blonde locks had a reputation for himself, one that he kept up on a regular.

in the small town he lived in, it was easy to get your name passed around, let alone your body. for dream, it wasn't hard to get drunk at a late night party with flashing led lights and obnoxious music, only to wake up the next morning with some bitch who was naked beside him.

dream is known for his looks, and surprisingly his terrible manners. he couldn't give two shits about anyone he slept with or talked to while he was intoxicated. in fact, outside of his party life, he hardly talked to anyone. no one really knew his personal life, all they know is that it's practically an honor for the well-built male to approach you for the night.

"i can make your night worth while," the blonde female ran her hands up clay's shirt, feeling at his biceps as she bumped her head to the music.

"fuck off," dream grunted, shoving her away from him. his interests were into something far more intriguing then the classic blonde barbie.

he rushed out the back door, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it swiftly. he set his forehead against the brick wall of the house where the party was happening, tapping his foot underneath him. his head felt heavy, like if another girl spoke to him he would simply pass out in front of them.

he groaned loudly, fed up with the loud music and blaring lights.

a small shuffle was heard from the right of him. his turned his head to find a small brunette male sitting on the bench, awkwardly watching dream take long drags out of his cigarette.

"take a picture, i don't mind," dream snorted, releasing the smoke from his nose.

"no-no thanks," the brunette muttered, turning away with his face flushed in embarrassment. he had oddly shaped glasses on the top of his head, a dark blue hoodie with light skinny jeans that complimented his small figure well. normally, this is the type of guy dream would be interested in ruining for the night, but tonight was different.

dream rolled his eyes, sliding down the wall and sitting with his knees propped up and spread out. he held the cigarette in his hand, his elbow resting on a knee.

an awkward silence took over them as they listened in to the music coming from the building.

"why are you out here?" dream finally spoke, his forest green eyes trained on the wood planks below them.

"p-pardon?" the brunette lifted his head in the slightest, tilting it to the right.

he had a thick british accent laced in his comforting voice. clay was quite fond of it.

"you're sitting alone on the back porch of a party. gotta be some weird drama shit, yeah?" the blonde chuckled.

the brunette played with the rings on his fingers. "not exactly."

"ah come on, girlfriend dump you? cheat on you? oh let me guess- she's in there getting railed right now while you're heartbroken in the cold," dream pouted before letting out a deep wheeze.

the boy shrunk into himself at the blonde's rambling. "no i'm just, i dunno, out here."

dream raised his eyes, his eyebrows lifting in unison. he took another hit of his cigarette before pushing himself over to the brunette, sitting down dangerously close to him on the small bench. he felt the boy tense with every movement he made.

"take a hit, you look like you need it," dream offered his hand out.

"no, i- i don't smoke," the brunette replied, turning his hands in his lap.

"of course you don't," dream chuckled, leaning into the boy's small frame. "your name?"

"um," he shuddered. "it's george."

"george? never heard of you. i'm dream."

"yeah i know," george huffed, looking down at his tapping feet.

"i suppose everyone knows my name nowadays," the blonde grunted, slumping down the back of the bench so his body lay comfortably against the back and his legs spread out to hold him up.

george looked away, his face burning.

"fan of my work, are you?" dream hinted, taking notice of the brunette's shyness towards him.

"no, what?" george squinted his eyes.

"oh come on," the blonde chuckled. "isn't everyone?"

george shook his head, running his sweaty palms on his thighs. "you're full of yourself."

"i'm sorry, what?" dream sat up, eyeing the small brunette beside him. george's face flushed deeper, realizing he had said those words out loud and not in his head.

"so you wouldn't like this?" the blonde placed a hand down on george's thigh, running it up teasingly.

"what the hell?" george jumped up from the bench. clay followed, standing to his feet and towering over the shorter male.

"ouch, thought i'd get a better reaction out of you," dream frowned, crossing his arms.

"i-i'm not interested in sleeping with you!" george shouted, his eyes darting around.

"ahh shh, keep down or people are gonna start pouring out here. look, just come to my house for tonight, and i promise i won't kidnap you or anything. i just want some company," dream pleaded with the boy.

george furrowed his brows, not sure what to say. though, as he stared into the promising eyes that dream put on, he ended up choosing what his gut told him not to.

"fine."