7

── . . . . .. . . . . ──
just fyi, a while has passed since dream and george met!

╰┈➤ cw: alcohol, sexual content

"george, there is no way you're being serious right now."

the two sat on george's couch, watching a movie while lazily snacking on chips.

"oh, but i am being so serious!" george giggled, pulling himself closer to the blonde.

"no way! you'll regret it!" dream chuckled, throwing a chip at the brunette, who squealed in response.

"please, it'll be so much fun! and my house is bigger, plus you'll be with me more!" george pleaded, tugging on dream's arm.

the blonde turned to him. "you seriously want me to live with you?"

george looked off from clay. "hmm, let me think..." he returned his gaze to the blonde. "yes."

・❥・

the following week was spent moving dream's stuff into george's home and getting situated. they decided that sharing a bed would happen either way, so dream simply kept his clothes in george's closet and unpacked there.

"hey short stack, you wanna go out to eat with molly and alex tonight?" dream called from the bed, watching george as he picked up his cat and carried him to clay.

"yeah, sounds fun," george smiled, placing the cat on dream's chest. "isn't she adorable?"

dream stroked the cat's pelt. "not as much as you," he chuckled.

"cheesy," the brunette narrowed his eyes, taking the cat away and returning her back to her pet bed.

"go get dressed, they want us to be there at 7."

george nodded, retreating into his closet. he returned shortly in a dark shirt covered with a flannel, paired with light jeans and grey forces that dream had bought for him.

"mmm. hot," dream brushed past george as he went to go change.

once ready, they hopped into the car, driving to the small restaurant that their friends requested to meet at.

the boys smiled as they were waved over to a table for four. dream slid into a booth, followed by george pressed tightly at his side from the minimal room the seat had to offer.

"long time no see! what's up, lovebirds?" alex chanted, earning weird looks from others who were dining.

dream flushed at the title. he felt george tense beside him.

"not much, just settling in," the blonde replied, opening the menu.

"right, because of me, you two are finally growin together. damn, i'm so smart!" molly cheered, high-fiving alex.

"oh, come on," dream snorted.

as they read the menus and picked what to order, he felt a hand slide into his from beside him. he peered down at the brunette on his shoulder, offering a hearty smile.

they continued their chat as they ate, talking about everything they could remember from when they were little to now. george and dream both grew red at the occasional hint of flirting.

alex decided to order drinks for the four, offering to pay if we all drank them. george was hesitant, but he felt safe with his friends.

dream encouraged george when he got his drink, telling him that he will be here to monitor his actions and that there is nothing to worry about.

"come on, there is a first for everything," dream smiled cheerily, taking slow sips at his own drink. his smile grew wider as george downed his first sip, chuckling at the scrunched face the brunette made as it burned his throat.

"bleh," george coughed. dream gave his hand a reassuring squeeze.

after more chatter, molly was drunk and begging alex to dance with her at the bar area of the restaurant. he hesitantly agreed, his body being dragged away from the booth.

dream took notice of george's intoxicated state, giggling at his bold actions as the shorter leaned in close to dream, lying his head on his shoulder.

dream felt only tipsy, the small amount of alcohol doing hardly anything to his body. george, on the other hand, was having a hard time focusing on his real thoughts.

the blonde felt a hand trailing up his thigh. he shivered, contemplating on stopping george. he contemplated, though, because he was interested to know what the innocent boy was planning to do.

he let out a harsh breath as the brunette's hand glided over his lower body and back to his inner thigh.

dream attempted to carefully push away george's hand, but the boy was persistent on touching the blonde where it was most sensitive.

"george," dream breathed out, whispering in his ear. "not now."

george gazed up at clay's worried glare. "but i always want you."

dream frowned, shaking his head. "t-that's not true, georgy. you're drunk."

george leaned in, pressing a sloppy, harsh kiss to dream's mouth in order to shut him up.

the brunette sneakily slid his hand under dream's waistband.

"george!" dream gasped, backing away from the drunk brunette.

george looked up at clay with sympathetic puppy eyes.

dream huffed, grabbing his hand. "let's go home and i'll get you to bed, yeah?"

george gave a small nod, falling into the blonde's arms as he led him out the restaurant and to the car.