Chapter21:The Fearless Jaguar

Zacznij od początku

She equipped herself with other weapons from the 'dead men'. Kenma and Keiji were also on a nearby branch. Kenma was holding a gun and Keiji was holding a Blue paint grenade. The tree was just a few meters from the flag.

Red caught their attention, they moved up to green. The Green, Daishō's team was moving up, the alert watches that they wore shows whose still in the game and leading. The Black Team was out and Lev got hit when he tackled Miwa down to avoid getting hit by Alisa. Red was in the Lead.

"Isn't this better than just playing behind the screen?" Y/N said "Totally." Kenma said and both were wearing mischievous grins "Paint Grenade?" Keiji asked while eyeing the red vests a couple meters away "How about we trap them?" Y/N suggested "Them? Red and Green?" Keiji asked and Y/N nodded "How?" Kenma asked "Easy. When Alisa shot Lev, They were using codes. The Red team is Ruby and Green is Emerald." She said and the two looked at her curiously.

"Emerald is down to 2 players. They're just over there by the bushes. None of them know were up here." Y/N said while pointing at the bush on the left, Red was on the right.

"Sneak down and go behind that tree, a couple meters away from the bush. Be quiet. Shoot this." Y/N said while passing Keiji a small container of green bullets "Kenma, sneak over there by the bushes on the Right. Shoot the bushes with these, Careful not to hit Keiji." Y/N said while handing him Red bullets "How did you get these?" Keiji asked "Lev spilled a couple and I snatched a couple from Daisuke when he walked near the bush I was hiding in." Y/N said "We could just grenade them?" Kenma suggested "And where's the fun in that? This would throw them off and knowing my brothers, they won't get hit easily. Shoot their subordinates after that Hide." Y/N said darkly and the two boys were shocked and amused by her attitude.

They snuck down and got into position. Y/N was observing from the branch. First move, Keiji Shot Tobio and Alisa, Daisuke quickly pulled out a gun and ducked down, Second Move, Kenma had to find a clear spot so he could hit Miwa, not even seconds later, Kenma shot her. Both Suguru Brothers were confused, none of them fired but their team got cut down to themselves.

At this point, The Blue Team was hidden in plain sight and the Suguru Brothers were on each other's gun point.

"Give up Shō." Daisuke said "No can do Suke. I'm not holding back." Daishō said "Neither Will I." Daisuke retorted. At this moment, Keiji and Kenma saw that being a enemy of a Suguru is deadly.

Y/N started to fire blue bullets on Miwa, Tobio and Alisa as she hung upside down on the branch "I think you forgot about Me~" She cooed and Daishō smirked, Daisuke tried shooting her but she pulled herself up in the branch again, falling back down in seconds and two bullets hit each of them.

She jumped down the tree "You only shot us in the shoulder and leg. The leaves us some time." Daishō said while pointing his gun "Guess you didn't plan this out Sis." Daisuke said and Y/N giggled "Oh I did~" Y/N cooed and blue bullets fired at them as Kenma and Keiji come out their hiding spots "Clever." Tobio chuckled out "If the colored team doesn't shoot their own color, it doesn't count so I shot you guys again. No hard feelings. I should thank Lev for spilling a couple Green and Daisuke for walking by the bush I was hiding in. We only shot you with a different color to throw you off." Y/N explained "So we could've still shot each other if you didn't shoot us?" Miwa asked and Y/N nodded "That's so Smart Nana..." Alisa said and Y/N chuckled "And the flag will be on the Jaguars Judgement." Keiji said while pointing at the Jaguar by the Flag.