Chapter21:The Fearless Jaguar

Start from the beginning

She is certainly part of the family. Whenever me and Y/N strolled around the garden when we were kids, we would spin or dance around a bit. I missed her, we didn't have a chance to have a great childhood together.

She's been through a lot but she could still smile through it all, how brave, how strong and She's Fearless....

We head down stairs, I hear Mother announce our arrival and shortly after the doors opened, same thing every morning. I spin her one more time before I sit her down beside Kenma.

We were gonna do advanced self-defense and weaponry today. Simple Tips and Equipping during certain situations. She must not hesitate to make a move, she doesn't need to fear anything as long as she's with us.

Miki Nari, the girl that injured Y/N not long ago, Auntie Akasuki did not hesitate to make her pay the price. Y/N is the most precious jewel of the Family. Miki's life was completely destroyed, Auntie made sure that every single secret and issue her family had came out, Miki just disappeared into thin air along with her family a few days after. No Trace if they're dead or they went far away, either way it was Auntie's orders.

After Breakfast, Y/N changed into a black outfit, the hair pin stood out as it was placed on the side of her hair.

(I don't own the picture)

The Hair Pin signifies that she controls a massive number of offense and defense in the company and army. She must know how to defend and attack, when we found her, she was bloody and looked like her whole life was torment, after regaining some of her strength, we trained her for the basics, moving up in a unbelievable phase.

She learned them fast but she always said that she wasn't gonna use it unless necessary. The Hairpin has sharp edges, useful as a weapon.

Sword Fighting, Shooting, Hand to Hand Combat. She knew how to fight but never used them. Sometimes I just want to strangle the kindness out of her.

Y/N's Jellery are always everywhere. These little snakes love following her around without even getting caught.

~Third Person POV~
The young Masters and Missys are doing their training. They want to give each other protection when needed.

They were gonna do a run through the forest. No Mercy. First one to get the flag and 'kill' the others wins. They were gonna do this along with the other bodyguards. The teams were in three.

Team Blue: Keiji-Y/N-Kenma
Team Green: Daishō-Miwa-Lev
Team Red: Tobio-Alisa-Daisuke
Black: Bodyguards

It's fair....in a way....

They put in their colored vests and other gears on since they were using plastic bullets that had paint over them and the guns were powered by gas. Everyone ran into the forest and not five minutes later, half the bodyguards were down. Y/N was on a tree branch, holding a sniper that she got while she ran through the trees and by that, I mean while she dodged 5 armed guys and knocked them out.