Opportunity From GJ

Mulai dari awal

Lincoln was happy and also confused to hear this. Unknown to both of them, but Lincoln also had a crush on Girl Jordan...and it also was from kindergarten. The part that confused Lincoln was that Girl Jordan took it as him asking her out, and that she said yes.

"Alright, so what do you want to do?" Lincoln asks respectfully. Suddenly, both of their stomachs growl. Both kids notice this and laugh.

"I guess we should eat first." Lincoln says casually.

"I mean it is lunch time after all." Girl Jordan points to a nearby clock, which shows 12:00 exactly.

"I have an idea, let's have lunch at the arcade!" Lincoln says excitedly.

"That sounds fun, so I can beat you playing the games after." Girl Jordan smiles.

"Oh you are so on, Girl Jordan!"

The two start heading to the arcade, not realizing that neither bought the comic. I wonder what made them forget that...

In The Arcade:

Lincoln and Girl Jordan walk in, side by side. The walk was a little awkward, as they tried to not touch the other's hand. They immediately head to a table and get ready to order. Someone comes out, and sees them waiting.

"Hello, you two. What would you guys like?"

"One pepperoni and pineapple pizza, please!" Lincoln and Girl Jordan say at the same time. Both cover their mouths and blush out of embarrassment. "Two drinks as well," Lincoln says nervously.

The lady smiles and says "I'll be right back with your food" She starts to walk off into the back to prepare the meal. "Gosh, those two are such a cute couple," she says while walking.

"But we-" Lincoln tries to say, but the lady is gone. She thinks we're a couple? But we're only just friends. He looks to Girl Jordan, who's looking away, clearly still embarrassed.

Why did she call us a couple? Do we really look like one? Girl Jordan looks at Lincoln, who's already looking at her. Both kids blush, and look away again. He... was looking at me! Does he have a crush on me..as well?

Lincoln also thinks to himself. Why was Girl Jordan looking at me? To be fair, I looked at her first. Lincoln starts to remember back when the two first met, in kindergarten. Lincoln was playing with BunBun in the sandbox when he heard a scream. He looks up and sees Girl Jordan on the ground, crying. It looks like she fell off the swing, and she had a small cut on her knee.

Young Lincoln walks up to the hurt Girl Jordan. "Oh my gosh, are you ok?"

The young girl looks up, still crying. "I don't know. I fell off the swing." She looked down at her knee and saw the cut. "Oh no, me knee!"

Lincoln looks around his pockets, and pulls out a bandaid. "Here," young Lincoln says. He puts the bandaid over Girl Jordan's cut. Girl Jordan smiles at this, feeling a little better.

"My name is Lincoln, what's yours?" young Linc said.

"Jordan, but everyone calls me Girl Jordan."

"Still feeling bad?" He says concerned.

"A little."

Lincoln remembers that he has BunBun with him, and gives it to Girl Jordan. "When I'm sad, I just hold BunBun and I feel better." Girl Jordan looks at Lincoln, but accepts the bunny. Her frown disappears, now replaced by a small smile. The two children start to play together in the sandbox. That was the day they met, and when they unknowingly gained feelings for each other.