Ot7 || by my side

Start from the beginning

Together, the two lifted jimin into their arms. "Jin he is going to fall, raise him higher." He couldn't, he was giving it his all. He just felt so weak and lethargic, he had went to bed at eight in hopes to get a good rest, but that all seemed to be useless at the moment. Nevertheless, Jin attempted to raise Jimin so that he could rest on his chest.

"I can't." is all he said. Jimin whimpered in pain, his ankle wasn't rapped or secured with a brace, it hurt. He wouldn't say this is the worst pain he'd ever felt, but gosh darn was it close to it. Jin was sweating a lot, way too much for doing some simple lifting.

"Am I that heavy?" Jimin asked the boys, mainly towards Jin. Yoongi glared at jin before saying,
"No. Jin is just tired because he hadn't slept much, is all." Not to his surprise, he didn't get a reply.

Soon enough, they made it to the car. They placed Jimin the the passengers seat, leaving his car in the bighit parking lot. Was it safe? No, not at all. But what other choice did they have? "Jin, go to your separate dorm and get some rest, okay? I'll cancel for you tomorrow." Jin only nodded.

"Is Jin-hyung okay?"
"I think he's sick, he looks really feverish," He said. "Now, do you still feel ill?" Jimin shook his head.

~~~~

"Jungkook put the food down, you'll eat until you make yourself sick." Jimin warned. Jungkook was munching on a large bowl of noddles, unusually not bothering to share. "Jungkook-ah." Jimin warned again. The older couldn't physically stop jungkook from eating, he was still injured. He couldn't walk without crutches and even the smallest of movements still hurt his ankle. "Don't take advantage of your injured hyung, okay?" It was less of a question and more of a statement.

"I'll let Jin-hyung tell me what to do."

"Jeon Jungkook. No, we are all your hyungs, and you should listen to all of us." Jungkook didn't bother to make eye contact with Jimin. He was tired of being told what to do, how and when to do it. Just because he was the youngest did not make him want to be bossed around and treated like a doll. "Listen, I don't care how much control you think you have over me because you have more muscles of whatever shit you make up in your fantasy world. Get it together."

And all of a sudden it clicked.

He was being a brat, wasn't he? He was spoiled and annoying, wasn't he? He didn't deserve such great hyungs, he didn't deserve all the praising from army. The antis were right, Jungkook was a brat. He had tried so hard to change over the years, but here he is, reverting back to his old ways.

"You're right."

"Wait, Jungkook, no. I'm sorry."

"No, you're completely right. I'm a little brat who thinks everything is theirs. Who do I think I am? Just because I've got some fans and money, just because I'm the youngest doesn't make this okay. You are so right. I'm very sorry Jimin. I don't deserve you guys as hyungs, thank you for putting me in place. I'll really work on it."

And that's when the members started noticing how laid back Jungkook was becoming. He obeyed every word his hyungs said. he took everything they said literally. He never complained when they told him to stop, or to go and grab something. In his eyes, he was the perfect maknae now.

"Jungkookie? Do you want to play some overwatch with me?" Taehyung asked hopefully. A game of overwatch was sure to cheer up their maknae. "Please?"