Ot7 || by my side

Start from the beginning

The key is under the towel rack

Yoongi couldn't see the towel rack. It was too dark. He fumbled around for a good minute before realizing his phone had a flashlight. Finding the towel rack, he peeked his head underneath it. The small set of studio keys had never looked so useful.

Unlocking the door, he turned on the studio lights. "Park fucking Jimin." He said bluntly. There Jimin was, on the floor, gripping his ankle. "That looks horrible." He said, giving a slow jog to get to his younger brother. Jimin buried his head in Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi resisted the strong urge to hiss in pain, his shoulder was still recovering.

"What did you do?" He knew not to be too rude to jimin when he was vulnerable, but this was a situation that needed stern scolding. When all he got as a response was a sob, he began panicking himself. "Jimin, look at me." Jimin shook his head.

"Can you at least tell me why the lights are off?" Yoongi was getting worked up, Jimin needed to talk to him. While he waited for Jimin to respond to him, he took a closer look at the ankle. It was purple and blue, it was swelling quickly. Without warning he took his phone and ran out the room, he needed an ice pack.

"Hyung.." Jimin called out. He was alone again. "What was I thinking?" He mumbled to himself. "How could I be so stupid?" The universe didn't seem to care how badly he wanted an answer.

The trainers room was only just across from the studio, because injuries did happen quite often. He retrieved the ice as fast as he could and ran back to the injured blonde. "Here, put this on it. It should stop the swelling." Jimin didn't take it. Yoongi subconsciously let out a sigh, he was being difficult.

"I didn't think this would happen." Jimin said.

"Well I mean it would be bad if you wanted this to happen." Jimin glared at him. "Sorry." Jimin let his tears continue to flow. "Did I hurt your feelings? I'm very sorry Jimin, that was immature of me." he really, really tried to make it not sound sarcastic.

"I'm trying to talk to you but," He sniffed. "You keep interrupting." Yoongi nodded, he reminded himself not to break eye contact. "I was practicing. And I was just thinking about how nice it would be to know the choreography inside and out. I want to be able to do it in my sleep. I wanted to do it in the dark. And so, I did."

"And you got this injury?"

"No. Let me speak." Yoongi could tell Jimin wasn't really mad, he had given him a friendly smile. "It was quite easy. Maybe it's because no one else is here for me to bump into but, I thought i could try it blindfolded." (It's darker when blindfolded so like don't question it)

"You idio-"

"I know. That was really dumb but, I was just thinking. All these quotes say to push your limits, go until you break, and if I really wanted to be an inspiration to someone, then I would have to push my limits."

"Jimin," Yoongi sighed. "I'm texting Jin to come pick us up. I can't carry you alone." Yoongi really hoped Jimin wouldn't take offence to that statement. Luckily, Jimin nodded and smiled. "Just please, don't do that again, okay?" Jimin could only nod.

Jin had showed up to the studio in a large puffer coat and very thick joggers. It was mid summer. Yoongi didn't bother questioning, the only thing on his mind was Jimin. Jin ran his very fastest to get to the two, but he stumbled on every other step. His breathing was wonky, his hair was a mess. Which was understandable, saying it was almost three in the morning. "Jin help me carry him." Jin nodded, he didn't have the energy to speak.