FORTY FOUR

Zhan looked at his fingers which were kissed not long ago and felt his heart beat so fast, what's wrong with his body bah! Just a kiss on his fingers and his whole body felt funny! He really should call the doctor and ask if he alright and seek some advice, yibo who followed xiao zhan from behind saw xiao zhan looking at his fingers, yibo smiled, it seems like a kiss can really make xiao zhan behave so strangely, he must find more chances to kiss xiao zhan, this way he will win xiao zhan heart faster.

Wang yibo sat not far from xiao zhan whose face was still flustered, he took out his phone, took a few shots of xiao zhan pictures, the pictures were perfect, showing xiao zhan protruding stomach, xiao zhan felt his baby move inside him happily, making xiao zhan to smile.

"My baby looks happy, it must be because mommy ate well today, don't worry, mommy will eat more yummy foods just for you." Zhan said proudly and looked at Wang yibo, then rolled his eyes, yibo didn't bother with xiao zhan and started watching some funny clips, his lips curved into a smile from time to time, though he didn't laugh, zhan who saw wang yibo smiling frowned and moved closer to where Wang yibo was seated, pushing wang yibo aside without any warning making Wang yibo to almost fall down, zhan sat down and took Wang yibo phone to check what Wang yibo was watching, watching for few minutes, xiao zhan smirked.

"A big man watching baby stuff, such a baby, someone like me, a real man can watch horror movies without getting scared." Zhan said while hitting his chest proudly, yibo looked at xiao zhan who was bragging and smiled, a real man yeah? Can he really watch a horror movie without getting scared?.

"Are you just bragging or your serious with your words?" Yibo asked xiao zhan who stood up and placed his hands on his waist.

"Why should i brag? I have watched horror movies every day during my free time, even my baby is my witness." Zhan answered, making the poor baby in his stomach to freeze, what is his mommy talking about and he is even mentioning him bah! How could he be a witness when he is not even born. Yibo was even more surprised, getting to know the pregnant xiao zhan every day activities, he was never told of xiao zhan watching horror movies bah!.

"Fine, let's see which movie your going to watch, but if your not comfortable and you feel scared just tell me." Yibo answered, but xiao zhan rolled his eyes, searched for a horror movie and clicked play, with just sound effects even before the movie could start, xiao zhan hands started trembling, yibo took away his phone and paused the movie.

"There's no need to watch a horror movie if your scared." Yibo said making xiao zhan to frown.

"Who said I am scared! The wind is so strong today that's why my hands trembled! Iam not a baby like you!" Zhan answered and moved closer to Wang yibo, wrapping his hands around Wang yibo left hand, zhan motioned Wang yibo to continue the movie, yibo looked at xiao zhan who was hugging him so tightly and wondered if this is the person who said he is not scared and said that his unborn baby is the witness that he always watching horror movies and now he is acting scared even before the movie has started.

By the time the movie has come to an end, xiao zhan was hiding his face on Wang yibo chest and sobbing.

"Wuwuwu. ..who told you to choose such a scary movie! I am now so scared!" Zhan sobbed, yibo was speechless, he didn't choose the movie, now he is getting blamed of something he hasn't done, he just followed what xiao zhan has suggested right?.

"Don't cry, it's my fault, i will take responsibility." Yibo who returned the hug answered, his lips curved into a smile, did he just win xiao zhan with a horror movie, if he knew watching a horror movie, will make xiao zhan to hug him so tightly, then he could have just done this yesterday, instead of getting beaten. Zhan used Wang yibo shirt to wipe his tears and snort away, he looked at Wang yibo with his pouty lips.

"I am hungry now, my baby wants some food." Zhan said, but didn't let go of Wang yibo shirt, yibo ended up carrying xiao zhan who refused to release Wang yibo, the maids who were doing there own work were surprised seeing there young master being carried by a man who seems to know xiao zhan better, but then few hours ago, xiao zhan seems to really hate this man, now what happened?. The baby inside zhan stomach just sighed! They didn't know his daddy just won his mommy by watching a horror movie bah!.