CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Xiao zhan opened his eyes and felt his whole body felt weak, last night, well he doesn't remember much, he guessed his dad must have helped take care of him, because he felt like someone was with him the whole night taking care of him. Zhan tried to get up and he walked slowly to the toilet, doing his morning business, he brushed his teeth and came out only to find his mom come inside his room with a tray.

"Morning baby, your dad told me this morning that your having a fever last night, here i prepared something for you, eat then rest some more,you still look weak." Zhan mom said and placed the tray on nightstand, zhan thanked his mom and started eating the soup and light food his mother has prepared for him, he checked the time and realised that it is already past one o'clock, he seems to have slept for hours, he really should be thankful for his daddy for taking care of him last night, he doesn't know how it could be when he didn't call his dad last night.

Yibo came again in the evening to check on xiao zhan and was told he is in his room resting, yibo thanked xiao zhan then went upstairs, he found xiao zhan seated and going through his phone, yibo secretly formed his hand into a fist, he wondered who made xiao zhan smile that much, not tolerating it anymore, yibo rushed inside, snatched xiao zhan phone from xiao zhan hands and checked who xiao zhan might be talking to, zhan was surprised when his phone was suddenly snatched away from him, looking, he never expected to see wang yibo, dissapearing for two weeks and now appearing like this and being all angry.

"I warned you not to give your number to someone else without my permission right? But you went ahead and gave your number to that girl even after my warning!" Yibo whispered yelled and pinned xiao zhan on the bed, zhan got scared with wang yibo voice, looking at the man on top of him who was looking at him so fiercely, zhan swallowed hard in fear.

"I....i. .i only." Zhan didn't know what to say, he was worried sick about wang yibo dissapearance, he talked with Yanli and she promised to ask around and then inform him after she found someone who might know wang yibo or where he lives, yibo finding xiao zhan hasn't said anything, his anger increased ten folds, forgetting that xiao zhan had a fever last night, his grasp on xiao zhan wrists tightened, zhan gasped in pain and his eyes were covered in tears.

"Answer me! Why don't  you listen to my instructions!" Yibo asked again his voice getting louder.

"I'm sorry." Zhan whimpered and started crying, hearing xiao zhan crying voice, yibo moved away and released xiao zhan hands, rubbing his face in frustration, yibo groaned in anger. Remembering he saw a first aid kit somewhere in the room, yibo cleaned xiao zhan bruised wrists. Zhan looked at wang yibo who looks annoyed and bite his lower lip.

"You didn't come to school for two weeks, i was worried about you." Zhan started talking, his eyes looking at wang yibo every reaction.

"If you really are worried you could have come find me right?" Yibo answered his eyes meeting that xiao zhan who looked guilty, yibo told him his address, but then he forgot.

"I forgot, I am sorry." Zhan said feeling even more guilty, yibo chuckled bitterly.

"What do you expect to someone who is two timing his boyfriend, today your with me and the next day after just an argument you find someone else and today your busy chatting with someone else again." Yibo answered making xiao zhan to be speechless, when did he two time his boyfriend? He never had another boyfriend some he broke up with Jackson apart from wang yibo who is now accusing him of cheating.

"Your accusing me of cheating? You!" Zhan who didn't know what to say asked, yibo sneered.

"Yeah you cheated! Meeting someone else behind my back without my permission that's cheating, tell me I'm i lying huh?" Yibo who was going through his phone and answering important messages concerning his work asked.

"Your impossible! I never cheated, if your talking about Jackson, he only helped me take me home against my wishes as for Yanli, she is helping me ask about you! You can't blame me without prove." Zhan who has talked too much felt tired of talking, he layed down on bed and took a deep breath, talking with this impossible man here will just make you die early or have uncontrolled high blood pressure.

"Oh, acting all concerned now, i warned you of not meeting other people behind my back, not giving your number to other people without my permission or talking to people you don't know, but you never listened, i already told you that even before you accepted dating me, but within two day's you went ahead to do your own things, it clearly shows your not serious in this relationship." Zhan felt like vomiting blood and just die! This controlling freak! Is he his mother and dad for him to report everything he does and get monitored with every little thing he does, his own parents are not this controlling!.

"Fine, i admit it's my fault, it won't happen again." Zhan who didn't want to argue anymore said and closed his eye's, zhan felt someone else lying down beside him and hugged him close, zhan didn't open his eyes, he chose to sleep.