TWENTY EIGHT

Xiao zhan stayed for three days at the hospital, in those three day's, li jiran and Jackson will visit him every day in the evening to check on him, yesterday the doctor informed him about his pregnancy and at the same time miscarriage, he stayed the whole night awake, trying to see if it's just a dream, but then the next day, he realised that it's the reality, he didn't cry or react in any way, being told that he lost his baby, zhan remained the same, the doctor was worried about xiao zhan behaviour but zhan promised that he is OK.

Zhan didn't see wang yibo in all those three days he was at the hospital, well what does he expect, yibo already broke up with him, the boyfriend he loves broke up with him, the innocent baby who was being formed in his womb without his knowledge died too. If it's not his fault then whose? If he didn't run out of the class that day, then maybe, maybe the baby could have survived. Today he was allowed to go home, the doctor talked to him before he went back home, but then he didn't hear a word the doctor has said.

His mom called and informed him that they will be returned home tommorow, zhan disconnected the call and went back to sleep. There's nothing else he could do but just sleep, tommorow will be on a weekend so there will be no classes, zhan got up from bed at around 4pm, finding something to eat, zhan packed wang yibo clothes which were still in his room and decided to take them back to wang yibo and atleast see him, he really missed him. Having a shower, zhan looked at his body on the wall and chuckled bitterly, his face was covered in tears but he didn't make a sound, he cried silently.

"I am really pathetic, but i really do deserve it." Zhan whispered and washed his face, getting dressed, zhan was about to leave when he saw wang yibo coming out of his car, with some unknown three boy's, zhan heart skipped a bit, did he also come to see him? Maybe he missed him just like him? Staying for day's without seeing wang yibo was really like hell, but he felt a little bit better and happy seeing him now.

"I can see that your full of energy even after getting admitted at the hospital." Zhan heard yibo voice, zhan wanted to speak, but no words came out of his mouth. He only took wang yibo briefcase forward and then moved back, yibo laughed lightly and grabbed the briefcase, then smashed it down on the ground, zhan jumped back.

"I don't take back thing's that got into contact with someone as dirty as you, well i heard you were pregnant, but then you had a miscarriage, so who was the bastard father? Jackson? Joseph? Or some other man i don't know, really God is great, making me see the light before i made the greatest mistake of my life." Yibo asked and smirked, getting out a lighter, yibo used his legs to bring together the clothes that were scattered and burnt them.

Zhan sat down on the ground and hugged his legs, his whole body trembled, he is not going to cry, he will never cry, even if wang yibo said the pregnancy wasn't his because they used a condom, he will not blame, there's no need to explain anything because in wang yibos eyes, he is nothing but just a two timing bitch. Remaining on the spot for hours, zhan got up and went back to the house, closing the door, zhan sat down on the coach and stared to nothingness, his heart is already dead, he has lost everything, his happiness and everything else, maybe if he moves very far away then he might be happy and he will forget everything.

********
"Cousin could you atleast go see xiao zhan? He is not what you think he is? Zhan loves you so much." Li jiran who visited wang yibo after classes told wang yibo who only sneered.

"After your done talking nonsense then leave, it really disgusts me hearing that name." Yibo answered and continued what he was doing, if he really loved him, then he couldn't have kept that damn necklace which was given by his bully and ex boyfriend, he even has the nerve to tell him, the necklace reminded him of good moments, on top of that, he went ahead to cheat on him! Good thing the baby died even before he was born.

"Cousin! Don't regret later when you lose him later, he was pregnant with your baby and he lost the baby, he is carrying the burden all alone! And you, here your behaving like nothing happened!" Li jiran who was hurt with wang yibo behaviour shouted.

"Butler Zhou see li jiran out, never allow him in my office or my room ever again!" Yibo said and ignored the shouting li jiran who was taken out, he is really annoying.