CHAPTER THREE

Jackson and Lisa who sits infront of xiao zhan frowned, how comes this person decided to sit with this useless boy? Jackson turned around to look at xiao zhan whose head was still lowered and smirked.

"Buddy of all the people you chose to sit with him?" Jackson asked sarcastically his voice containing pure disgust, zhan who heard Jackson words trembled in fear, his action didn't pass wang yibo eye's, zhan looked at wang yibo with teary eyes, but he immediately looked away, he will never have a friend, everyone who heard the name gay gets disgusted. There's nothing to expect from this new guy. Yibo raised his eye brow, then placed his hands on his chest.

"What makes you think that i don't have to sit with him?" Yibo who sensed how the other class mates seems to despise this blushing boy asked, Jackson smiled when he heard yibo reply. He was about to answer when xiao zhan spoke first.

"I am gay, which is a disgusting and a contagious disease, i don't qualify sitting next to you! If you despise gays then you just know I am one of them!" Zhan shouted making the teacher who was about to start the lesson to stop talking and look at xiao zhan, all the students kept quite and their gazes landed on xiao zhan whose face was already covered in tears, never in their life have they expected xiao zhan could speak out so loudly, wang yibo himself never expected the timid boy will be so emotional, yibo noted xiao zhan dirty shirt and his forehead which looked red.

"You heard him, he is just a shameless faggot, you better stay. ..." Jackson started talking when his chair was suddenly kicked and the next minute Jackson found himself on the floor.

"You just say that again. Everyone here listen here carefully, from today this boy here will be my friend, if i see anyone trying to hurt him or insult him, this is what will happen to him or her." Yibo who was now standing said clearly, even before Jackson could get up, he approached him, stepping on Jackson hand, yibo got the chair that he was sitting on and dropped it on Jackson hand, everyone in the class never dared to make noise, move, only the voice of Jackson who was shouting in pain.

"Next time i won't break your hand, it will be your head plus your disgusting mouth!" Yibo threatened, everyone kept quite and didn't dare say a word, yibo grabbed xiao zhan hand then walked out of the class with his bag, zhan didn't react in any way, he was still surprised with wang yibo words, did he just say he is going to be his friend? He even warned those people not to hurt him or insult him, and on top of that, he just broke jacksons hand with a chair, and he didn't hesitate!. Zhan can't tell what he was feeling right at that moment.

Their movements czme to a stop, zhan looked around and realised that they have gone to the washrooms, zhan looked at wang yibo with excited and worshipping eyes, no one has ever stood up for him since they knew that he was gay.

"Thank you so much just now, I am grateful, but then you will be in trouble because you hurt that boy, his parents are very rich and his parents are among the board members of the school." Zhan said sincerely, but his smile dissapered in an instant realising that, a new boy who just came to school got in trouble because of him. Yibo seeing xiao zhan reaction, he chuckled and lifted xiao zhan chin making zhan look at him, then yibo smiled.

"You don't have to worry because nothings will happen to me. I chose to help you because i wanted to, from today no one will dare say anything to you, i will make sure to deal with anyone who dared hurts you." Yibo answered and making xiao zhan to start crying, no one has ever ever been so nice to him, zhan hugged wang yibo and cried while thanking wang yibo nonstop, he just felt so emotional now, zhan realising what he did, he immediately moved back and looked away, how could he be so stupid, and embarrassed himself like that, he has never cried before even after getting beaten.

Yibo got his new handkerchief that he hasn't used, wetting the handkerchief with the tap water, yibo told xiao zhan to lift his head and he carefully cleaned xiao zhan face, yibo had a better view of xiao zhan face, pale white skin, long eyelashes, teary eyes ,pointy nose and thin red lips.

"Your very beautiful xiao zhan, way more beautiful than most women who claims to be beautiful." Yibo said making xiao zhan to blush.

"T-thank you." Zhan said shyly, no one has called him beautiful before, apart from his mom and dad, even his mom teased and said she is so jealous of his son beautiful face, but then she is the proudest mother in the whole world because he has the best child in the whole world, zhan remembered his mother's words and blushed even more.

"There's no need to thank me, because what i said the truth, let's go to the infirmary, your forehead is red, you might get a fever when the swelling gets worse." Yibo said and left with xiao after he gave him a clean shirt which looked very buggy when xiao zhan wore the shirt, instead of wearing the shirt, the shirt itself wore him.