CHAPTER FIVE

Wang yibo arriving home that day, he saw his grandpa waiting for him, yibo was well aware why his grandpa is home early that day, and for him sitting at the sitting room instead of calling his butler to play chess at the back of the big mansion.

"Grandpa you already heard what happened?" Yibo didn't beat around the bush, he quickly asked his grandpa before the old man could question him.

"So you know what you did wrong? Causing trouble the first day reporting to a new school." Yibo grandpa scolded his grandson who only seems not to care about the old man words rather he smiled.

"Grandpa actually today i did a good deed, helping someone who was in need, can you imagine that brat dared to call a beautiful blushing boy a faggot just because he is gay, on top he bullies that boy every day and he said being gay is a contagious disease." Yibo answered making the old man to immediately frown.

"Really? This old handsome man here is also gay, so that brat said all gays are faggots! You didn't beat him well, you could have broken his legs too!" Yibo grandpa who also married a man and was blessed with a handsome man who was wang yibo father, but then his partner died and his son didn't stay for long, he died with his wife when wang yibo was still very young. And this old man will not tolerate someone insulting and despising people who loves the same gender, he really hates such kind of people.

"Your right grandpa, i could have broken his legs, together with his cursing mouth, i taught him just a little lesson, avenging my still handsome grandpa and that beautiful blushing boy." Yibo answered while smiling, yibo massaged his grandpa's shoulders while the two talk about business, though wang yibo is still a high school student,  he is always serious when it comes to his family work, his grandpa only covers for him since he still studying, but wang yibo is competent and well versed with his responsibilities.

"My grandson let that boy visit me sometime, your other grandpa was also bullied when he was studying, at that time, homosexuality was not taken well like now, your grandpa suffered a lot, and when i met him, i protected him from those bullies, and now my grandson is following the same path." Yibo grandpa said proudly, yibo lips curved into a smile but didn't say a word, rather he changed the topic.

"Grandpa, how about visiting grandma's grave and my parents grave tommorow?" Yibo asked, the old man nodded his head but then when he heard what his grandson has called his other grandpa, he immediately frowned.

"You brat get back here! Calling my partner grandma, i taught you he is your grandpa not grandma!" The old man shouted at wang yibo who was laughing at his furious grandpa, the two ate dinner with the butler together with the maids, then retired to bed, yibo took out his phone, looked at xiao zhan number, clicked on it and called xiao zhan. Zhan who was watching news with his mom and dad smiled when he saw the caller I'd, zhan mother secretly patted his husband and used his eyes to show his husband his son's reaction.

"Mom my friend is calling." Zhan told his mother happily.

"I know, go ahead and talk to your sweetheart, your mother and i doesn't mind." Zhan dad said making xiao zhan to immediately leave where he was sitted, he told them wang yibo is only his friend, but then his mom and dad kept teasing him the whole evening until now, calling wang yibo his sweetheart, why don't they believe him that wang yibo is just his new friend and they only met today, he doesn't even know him that well apart from his name.

Zhan received the call, his face was already red and his heart was still racing because of his parents teasing.

"Hello zhan i thought your already asleep." Yibo said with his deep voice, making xiao zhan to blush even more and his heart to skip a bit, zhan was not able to formulate words, he is not sure what to say.

"I, i was watching news with mom and dad, i will sleep soon." Zhan answered and also wanted to say, 'i was waiting for your call' because wang yibo promised to call him after he has arrived home.

"Oh, i was busy with work and i couldn't call you earlier, since your watching news now, i won't disturb you, good night and say hi to your parents." Zhan didn't answer, he disconnected the call and just smiled, he looked at his phone and sighed, he felt really shy, he was not sure what what to say to the other. Wang yibo who heard the beep sound looked at the phone and saw xiao zhan has already disconnected the call.

"He didn't even answer my goodnight." Yibo whispered and switched off the phone, then layed down to sleep.

"Baby what did your sweetheart say? Did he confess to you already?" Zhan mom asked his son who was coming downstairs, zhan hearing his mommy's words, he immediately turned around and went back to his room to sleep, leaving his mom and dad laughing.