THIRTY SIX

Wang yibo went back to his room, closing his room door with a bang! He was furious, he couldn't believe his own grandpa could be so inconsiderate! Supporting xiao zhan rather than him! He didn't even listen to his words, when he told him that xiao zhan cheated! He will rather believe an outsider rather than his own grandson!.

"Li jiran you blabber mouth! I didn't sent xiao zhan number to you so that you could set me up to grandpa!" Yibo whispered in anger and collapsed on the bed, taking off his shirt, he could see the red marks on his chest, he was about to get up when his door was opened and his grandpa together with li jiran entered.

"Get ready tommorow we are going to see xiao zhan parents, you have to be responsible for what you have done, and you have no say about this!" Yibo grandpa said, making wang yibo to get even more angry, that xiao zhan kept the necklace given by his ex boyfriend, he dared to keep something belonging to a bastard, when he is already with someone else!.

"Grandpa! Xiao zhan and i are no longer together, and you can't force him to be with me when he is not interested!" Yibo said while gritting his teeth in anger, knowing well xiao zhan didn't show any interest towards him! It clearly shows he no longer loves him and he must be with someone else!. Just with the thought of that made wang yibo to just feel so. .,so.

"Who said i want to force him to be with you? You hurt him once, and i won't let that poor boy suffer in your hands, now that he is carrying my future heir, you have to go and ask for forgiveness from xiao zhan parents for what you have done! You heartless brat, prepare yourself." The old man answered and walked away.

Wang yibo who was ignored and blocked by xiao zhan, and every means that he tried to come into contact with xiao zhan failed, he came back expecting that he will have a good time, but then here he is meeting another nightmare, what does his grandpa expect him to say infront of xiao zhan parents?. 'Iam sorry aunty and uncle, i broke up with your son?' Does his grandpa thinking or he wants to see him dead. Li jiran who hasn't left yet, clapped his hands in happiness catching the attention of wang yibo.

"You deserve it! And I am praying you get even more beatings! I want to see xiao zhan parents avenge for their poor, innocent son that was hurt with a jerk." Li jiran said happily making wang yibo to get up from his bed and approach li jiran so that he could teach him a lesson.

"Take any one more step, and i will click send, the whole school platform will see the so called tough guy got beaten by his grandpa, because one he refused to take responsibility and two, he doesn't even know how to use a condom!" Li jiran warned and started laughing, even before wang yibo could take another step, li jiran has already ran out of the room and was happily laughing  he is just so happy, that bastard was taught a lesson today. And if he dares to touch him, he will just post those embarrassing videos as revenge, he is not a softee and naive like his best friend xiao zhan.

Yibo was left shouting in frustration in his room, no one cared about him, the old man took xiao zhan number from li jiran, and he called him, the old man just as he expected, the respectful boy, talked to him well and he didn't show any rudeness, he even asked about his wealth and work, that bastard wang yibo! Leaving such a good boy like xiao zhan! How could he! The old man talked to xiao zhan some more, asking him about his health and that of the unborn baby, zhan answered every question asked, the old man promised to meet with xiao zhan in a week since he had something very important he wanted to talk to him about.

**
Wang yibo went to visit xiao zhan parents house, at their new home, and just as expected, he was chased away by a very vicious dog, he almost lost his poor buttocks from that vicious dog, luckily he survived, zhan dad warned wang yibo never to set foot in his house, and wang yibo grandpa on the other side, forced wang yibo to ask for forgiveness for what he has done, yibo looked at the old man infront of him, and asked himself if this old man is really his grandpa or someone else? Directly sending him to hell, is he planning on killing him? Or maybe he got bewitched or maybe manipulated by that fox li jiran! He is really angry right now.