Chapter 8: Pain Builds a Wall

Kaminari’s P.O.V.
    I walked out of the bathroom after throwing up more blood covered flower petals and saw Shinso he seems worried about me, but I don't want him to figure it out and feel bad because I won’t get the surgery, and he doesn’t feel the same as I do, so I was able to convince him that I was just sick, and I’d be fine then after he walked away with a sad look in his eyes, but it's for the best... Right, that way he’ll never know that his friendship is slowly tearing me apart and someday will end my life then I’ll just watch him from the afterlife grow old and be happy with his soulmate.  I smile thinking about him being happy knowing I'm going to get sick again as a small stream of blood falls from my mouth onto my bottom lip then down to my shirt where it lands before soaking into the material where it will stain the bright yellow shirt that was always my favorite shirt but now watching my soulmate disappear out of sight I don't seem to care all that much it's just another item that will be left for someone else after I die.  I walk back to my dorm quicker than I normally would, wanting to get a hot shower due to it being the only sorta relief I get these days, so I head back to my dorm, and once there go in locking the door which is how it remains nowadays because my room is a mess of flowers and blood I don’t have the motivation to clean up knowing I'll just choke on more the next night and cough more up recovering the spot on the floor where my now way overfilled trash sits full of purple flowers speckled in blood.  I sigh and go turn on the water to the shower getting it to a comfortable temp before stepping into the warm stream which I just stand under, letting the water run to the front and back of me after hitting my hair which ends up clinging to my face in places, but I just turn up the heat before sitting on the ground and hugging my knees tears pricking the corners of my eyes as I sit under the hot water that slightly calms the pain crying in a ball on the floor.