Chapter 5: Heartbreak

Shinso’s P.O.V. 
    All of a sudden he just ran away. I don’t know what happened. He covered his mouth and ran.  Did I say something wrong?  I had just said that I already knew who my soulmate was.  Did he know I was his?  Does he think I rejected him?  I stood there for a while thousands of questions running through my head then I saw him come back out look at me briefly and run to his dorm I felt bad, but I don’t know what to do I don’t want to hurt him but my dad will be so mad if he figures out who my soulmate is.  That’s why I always have my soul mark covered because if dad saw the small yellow lightning bolt that travels down my wrist I don’t know how he’d react his biggest rule for me was always no loud blondes, but I can’t help who my soulmate is I can’t change the fact that I fell for the loud blonde who just ran past me and brushed against my shoulder slightly.  I can’t help it when I catch him staring at me in class and a light blush spreads across my face when I meet his gaze and I feel a spark of electricity run through me that intensifies as time goes on every time I gaze into those golden eyes the sensation grows stronger if he so much as brushes by my shoulder it leaves a lingering feeling where skin met skin, and it burns with the need for it to come back.  I snap out of my thoughts to see I’m in the common room all alone. It seems like it's gotten darker outside, so I slowly make my way to my dorm, tears welling up when I walk past Kaminari’s dorm to hear him sobbing inside.  I wanted to go comfort him but decided that I'd probably be the one person he wouldn’t want to see right now as I alone was the one who made the happiest and most careless person in all of 1-A break down and cry.